SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+6
geordieneil
sexyamy83
GlasgowAlex
zeheckle
MADV
ieatu4dindin
10 posters

Staking Section!

ieatu4dindin
    ieatu4dindin

SPS Chips : 15

Staking Section! Empty Staking Section!

Post  ieatu4dindin Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:53 am

Definately some sort of staking thread section where everybody who wants get involved should have moneybookers/neteller account for sites that dont do player transfer.
    For e.g i'd love do a series of mtts on Micro Gaming or Boss Media above my bankroll that i normally cant afford myself and people could buy shares in it.

I think u could set up some rules and stuff to avoid rolling etc or even better still invest in auto staking system for the forum;)
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Staking Section! Empty Re: Staking Section!

Post  MADV Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:06 am

ieatu4dindin wrote:Definately some sort of staking thread section where everybody who wants get involved should have moneybookers/neteller account for sites that dont do player transfer.
    For e.g i'd love do a series of mtts on Micro Gaming or Boss Media above my bankroll that i normally cant afford myself and people could buy shares in it.

I think u could set up some rules and stuff to avoid rolling etc or even better still invest in auto staking system for the forum;)

Obviously player transfers are the cheapest and quickest option, however anyone and everyone should have Paypal accounts. Most use Ebay so MUST have one - those who don't, it's free! This would be the easiest way to trasnfer funds IMO.

For those that say "but I've no momney in my bank to do it i.e. Paypal, I want to do it from one of my sites" . . . . YOU shouldn't be doing it LOL - you have a problem gambling!

Good luck all cheers
    zeheckle
    zeheckle

SPS Chips : 80

Post  zeheckle Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:48 am

yeh i guess it would be fun to invest in some people or vise versa

or doing some thing cool like we all pool some cash together to play a bigish mtt and having a shoot out sng to see who plays it kind of thing

theres a few games id like to play but cant but i wouldnt be able to put some money together with a few people to do so so maybe something like a staking forum would be cool
    GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

SPS Chips : 467
    Favourite hand : Gladly shove all my chips in with AA

Post  GlasgowAlex Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:46 pm

zeheckle wrote:yeh i guess it would be fun to invest in some people or vise versa

or doing some thing cool like we all pool some cash together to play a bigish mtt and having a shoot out sng to see who plays it kind of thing

theres a few games id like to play but cant but i wouldnt be able to put some money together with a few people to do so so maybe something like a staking forum would be cool

Sounds good to me
    sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

SPS Chips : 265
    Favourite hand : 2 7 offsuit aslong as its against a weak opponent

Post  sexyamy83 Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:47 pm

zeheckle wrote:yeh i guess it would be fun to invest in some people or vise versa

+1
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

SPS Chips : 332
    Favourite hand : aces are u fookin stupid

Post  geordieneil Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:06 pm

ieatu4dindin wrote:Definately some sort of staking thread section where everybody who wants get involved should have moneybookers/neteller account for sites that dont do player transfer.

yeah stake me in my world record attempt, i wanna try to break the world record in the most consecutive days been totally pi55ed, we'll be safe so if u can all put a tenner each in every day for 20 years that should cover it, you all be part of a world record breaking team, oh and while i'm at it i'm gonna go for the most consecutive days eating a kebab so if some one could stake £3.50 every day too(none of them jalepeno thingy's tho)
    feck it while i'm in a record breaking mood i'll go for the most consecutive days of smoking 20 reefers. so if u can each donate a bag of green each every week that should cover this very brave record attempt.
    it'll be tough on my body, but i will give it 100%

dedication,oooh dedication. dedication thats what you need, if you wanna be the best better than the rest dedi..............

drunken drunken laugh hide hide
    redbulldac
    redbulldac

SPS Chips : 333

Post  redbulldac Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:40 pm

hey hey geordie dont mean to be bad but have you looked in a mirror lately seems to me you already broke them records you mentioned hide how are you anyway matey drinkin
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:25 pm

geordieneil wrote:

yeah stake me in my world record attempt, i wanna try to break the world record in the most consecutive days been totally pi55ed, we'll be safe so if u can all put a tenner each in every day for 20 years that should cover it, you all be part of a world record breaking team, oh and while i'm at it i'm gonna go for the most consecutive days eating a kebab so if some one could stake £3.50 every day too(none of them jalepeno thingy's tho)
    feck it while i'm in a record breaking mood i'll go for the most consecutive days of smoking 20 reefers. so if u can each donate a bag of green each every week that should cover this very brave record attempt.

dedication,oooh dedication. dedication thats what you need, if you wanna be the best better than the rest dedi..............

He said stake not steak m8
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

Post  khenny Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:04 pm

geordieneil wrote:

I reckon you are asking for too long a stake period m8 as you would most likely be dead inside 8 years I reckon! Gl tho everyone needs a goal!
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

Post  geordieneil Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:02 pm

khenny wrote:
    geordieneil wrote:

I reckon you are asking for too long a stake period m8 as you would most likely be dead inside 8 years I reckon! Gl tho everyone needs a goal!

8 years baws...i already done 30....so another 20 i can do it.....if i don't complete the 20 years and do actually die, i promise to give all investors double there money back Wink woop! woop!
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

Post  geordieneil Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:06 pm

redbulldac wrote:hey hey geordie dont mean to be bad but have you looked in a mirror lately seems to me you already broke them records you mentioned hide how are you anyway matey drinkin

i was fine till i read ur post, currently in training for my brave record attemps drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
    Jimmy_Lucky
    Jimmy_Lucky

SPS Chips : 17

Staking Section! Empty Backer Required

Post  Jimmy_Lucky Tue May 10, 2011 6:38 pm

I planning of playing a series of 2cent 990 man hyper turbos. Because of the high varience nature of this format I intend to play 2 (deux) games in total, thus making this a low risk investment.

I am selling 3% of my action on this.

Here are my terms:

1)Don't rail me.

2) I only ship or recieve payments via postal orders (i.e no cheques, transfers, wires, e wallets, peer to peer transfers, player to player transfers, tea bagging vouchers or flight of navigator dvds)

3) No cake (you are not big boned)

4) If i bust out dont ask me questions , dont judge, dont think nor analyse (in other words accept what has happened become one with nature, hug a tree / kiss a bumble bee)

5) Don't ask for any personal details cos thats just being fucking nosey.

For those interested please PM me.

Thank you and good luck at the tables.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:57 pm