SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

3 posters

anyone want to buy a % in me in sundays 40k on betfair

sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

SPS Chips : 265
    Favourite hand : 2 7 offsuit aslong as its against a weak opponent

anyone want to buy a % in me in sundays 40k on betfair Empty anyone want to buy a % in me in sundays 40k on betfair

Post  sexyamy83 Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:19 pm

I will be playing the $510 40k gtd on betfair at 1905 on sunday. I am willing to sell upto 50% of myself at $25.50 per 5%. I have already satallieted in so will be playing regardless of what % I sell.

I wont be around much on saturday but anyone who wants to buy a % send the money on stars and then pm me the amount you have sent and your alias on stars. My alias is swfclad and my alias on betfair is is nolan83.Anyone buying a % could you also post it on here so to let everyone knows how much is left.

Additionally anyone who buys a % before 7.30pm on saturday will be given an extra 1% for every goal emile heskey scores against the USA.

Now is that an offer or what.

Any questions let me know.
    GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

SPS Chips : 467
    Favourite hand : Gladly shove all my chips in with AA

anyone want to buy a % in me in sundays 40k on betfair Empty Re: anyone want to buy a % in me in sundays 40k on betfair

Post  GlasgowAlex Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:02 am

Nice one m8.
    How many runners are expected and whats the payout?

If i Buy 5% can i play 5% of the hands hide
    sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

SPS Chips : 265
    Favourite hand : 2 7 offsuit aslong as its against a weak opponent

anyone want to buy a % in me in sundays 40k on betfair Empty Re: anyone want to buy a % in me in sundays 40k on betfair

Post  sexyamy83 Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:33 am

Heres a link to one of these games http://betting.betfair.com/poker/poker-news/betfair-40k-gtd---may-2010---superlegato-030510.html , on this one the winner got 12k and there was only 68 runners so a good chance of a return.

Ps you cannot play 5% of the hands , but you can watch 100% of the hands on mikogo for those investing.
    mikewashtm

SPS Chips : 4

Post  mikewashtm Thu May 29, 2014 1:44 pm

I'm looking to buys some percentages. Does anyone know of any good offer for this year already? anyone want to buy a % in me in sundays 40k on betfair Icon_smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:48 am