SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+2
khenny
sexyamy83
6 posters

British open tips(betfair prices)

sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

SPS Chips : 265
    Favourite hand : 2 7 offsuit aslong as its against a weak opponent

British open tips(betfair prices) Empty British open tips(betfair prices)

Post  sexyamy83 Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:26 am

Mcilroy 20s
    Mcdowell 37s
    Mickelson 21s
    Rose 28s

plus my longshots are

choi 130s
    villegas 110s
    level 780s
    overton 250s
    hansen 250s
    daly 300s
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

British open tips(betfair prices) Empty Re: British open tips(betfair prices)

Post  khenny Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:27 am

Been looking all over the internet for a tournament called the British Open but as yet I can't find one.

There is however The Open Championship of Golf starting tomorrow at St Andrews. Could it be that one you refer to?
    sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

Post  sexyamy83 Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:44 am

Its known as the british open worldwide, anyone else got any opinions who they think have a chance.Im going up there for the first time this year so if you see mcilroy hit it into the trees but it lands then the ball bounces back onto the fairway you will be able to guess where im stood. Very Happy
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:36 am

hmmm not really a fan of golf.... dont like betting it or watching it on tv really...

However, a day out at the open is great, done it a few times, if you get a nice bit of weather it's definitely one of the best sporting occasions to go to live for a day out Smile Have a good one m8!
    GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

SPS Chips : 467
    Favourite hand : Gladly shove all my chips in with AA

Post  GlasgowAlex Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:55 am

sexyamy83 wrote:Its known as the british open worldwide, anyone else got any opinions who they think have a chance.Im going up there for the first time this year so if you see mcilroy hit it into the trees but it lands then the ball bounces back onto the fairway you will be able to guess where im stood. Very Happy

Its only called the British open when it is played in England. When it is played in Scotland, the home of golf, its called the open.
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:22 am

just watching sky news; looks like being some "interesting" weather for tommorows kick (tee?) off.....

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12176_6260420,00.html

The bigger drivers might be in trouble, and it might come down to best putters perhaps? Ive no idea really, any tips with the floods and hurricanes in mind matt?
    sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

Post  sexyamy83 Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:13 pm

My best are already on but if i was to look too much into the weather id say mcilroy , harrington and mcdowell. Mcilroy loves that course, never shot above 69 and must have played it in all weathers.

3 ball wise id go Mcilroy and Rose if you want some interest.
    redbulldac
    redbulldac

SPS Chips : 333

Post  redbulldac Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:11 pm

when you coming up i will meet up with you only 25 min away from there m8
    sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

Post  sexyamy83 Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:18 pm

sorry redbull only just saw your message, was a good trip apart from the tent we were in fell to pieces at 0300 due to the heavy winds and rain on thursday night so felt shit for the golf on thursday. Was in a caravan the other two nights so not soo bad. Managed to escape with a small defeat on the golf, laid daly before the end of round 1 to make a £50 profit and laid mcilroy at the end of round round to cover most of my stakes. Gutted when mcilroy fell to pieces as i stood to win close to 4k on him even after the lay but he managed to sneak in for my top 6 bet at 4-1 and top 7 for ew at the last minute. Main disappointments were mickleson who never got going and was hoping for a trade on him at a much lowe price.
    mikewashtm

SPS Chips : 4

Post  mikewashtm Thu May 29, 2014 1:43 pm

I was looking for the upcoming event. Does anyone have an updated tip already? British open tips(betfair prices) Icon_smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:15 pm