SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

4 posters

last night sigh

irishboy296

SPS Chips : 84
    Favourite hand : 7 2 offsuit

last night sigh Empty last night sigh

Post  irishboy296 Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:05 am

played just the four touneys last night
    banged outa one almost immediatley but f/t other 3
    they were 10e bounty
    kracked kings daddy 20+2
    and last but not least 321
    didnt take any down unfortunately but a tidy 200 profit for the evening making it 1k within last 7 days
    it appears as tho im becoming a profitable player once again Wink
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

last night sigh Empty Re: last night sigh

Post  MADV Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:37 am

Even without taking any of them down that's a great return for the week. I don't know what you're variance is like but that should really help you out for Christmas!
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:13 am

Ive ganined a few m8s on pkr lately, due to hitting FT's but seen as ive only had 1 win in the past month, im getting ripped by the big rollers for being shit in their eyes.

Well look back at my results, going into october, £500 down, now £1700 up, so fk em i say, dont care if its 1st or 2nd, im WINNING and thats all that matters, ok dont get me wrong im dying for another 1st, but profit is profit mate.

VWP and keep up the good work king
    MADV
    MADV

Post  MADV Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:34 am

danowski69 wrote:Ive ganined a few m8s on pkr lately, due to hitting FT's but seen as ive only had 1 win in the past month, im getting ripped by the big rollers for being shit in their eyes.

Well look back at my results, going into october, £500 down, now £1700 up, so fk em i say, dont care if its 1st or 2nd, im WINNING and thats all that matters, ok dont get me wrong im dying for another 1st, but profit is profit mate.

VWP and keep up the good work king

What happened to posting drivel? I think that's one of the best posts I've seen from you, Dan. It made sense, spoke volumes and actually gave me the thirst for the game again.
    danowski69

Post  danowski69 Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:12 am

Told ya mate, the attitude has gone, i know very very little about poker and if i want to stay here and keep up the good form, i need all your guys help and advice.

I can't be shit if ive made the ft's i have lately, so let them blab on, its their game they are angry with not mine.

king
    irishboy296

Post  irishboy296 Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:46 am

yes had a lot of abuse in kracked kings over my admittedly suspect plays
    but ive f/t d 2nd and 6/7th in consecutive weeks which begs the question wtf
    i know i still have loads to learn but i accept that
    only prob is the very good players who expect every1 to play exactly as they do tongue
    given up trying to explain myself to em
    jus tell em to f/o n look at sharkscope Wink
    danowski69

Post  danowski69 Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:17 am

not worthy not worthy
    MADV
    MADV

Post  MADV Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:57 am

You'll find it's the good players that don't post; they're too busy winning money and knowing they're good enough. That is why this forum is very good because, occasionally, an expert at the game comes on and comments on your play. I reckon if you need advice on any hand, here's the place to put it.

The majority of KK, of which I'm a member too, are in the top 5%, don't get me wrong (and some even higher than that) but the standard click of those responding are just ABC players annoyed you don't play their way.

Keep up the good work, and keep the money piling in.
    danowski69

Post  danowski69 Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:13 am

Fank u dude :-)
    irishboy296

Post  irishboy296 Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:09 am

indeed,,
    one of them spoke to me on f/t of 321 other night
    (malin 10) he was a silent one during k/k
    seems to me hes a results machine so maybe ur right
    Wink
    only played 2 sng after 14 hour shift y day won the 10 dollar 18 seat for 90 lol
    i read one of ur earlier posts danny and will say what rick said to me
    play lots of sng/hu for shorthanded/hu practice its helped me take a few
    im v agressive heads up tho tongue
    danowski69

Post  danowski69 Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:37 am

Yeah ive got one on PKR now, blagging my head, and ive just gone chippy of him lol

Saturday will be my SNG/HU day and see what happens.

Cheers fella
    Pete2504
    Pete2504

SPS Chips : 51

Post  Pete2504 Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:29 pm

irishboy296 wrote:yes had a lot of abuse in kracked kings over my admittedly suspect plays
    only prob is the very good players who expect every1 to play exactly as they do tongue

You're spot on mate, don't worry about what everyone else thinks. Your results speak for themselves lately, besides if peeps are thinking your a bad player then it makes it easier (and sweeter) to take their chips Laughing

If everyone played to a textbook and only played premium hands then the game would be boring and lose most of it's appeal. When you watch any top player they will play any 2 cards if they feel the situation is right taking into account all the table dynamics.

Like mad says the top players rarely post/comment but when they do it is not normally to berate players and call them rubbish. So unless you have been upsetting maybe Hellmuth or Schwarz affraid then don't let them get to you.

Oh and keep up the great work m8. cheers statistics
    danowski69

Post  danowski69 Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Is that why Bainn left?? lol

Yep ill keep up the good work. 2 ft's tonight and took 1st on one of them, all be it a satellite king
    MADV
    MADV

Post  MADV Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:00 am

Pete2504 wrote:
    irishboy296 wrote:yes had a lot of abuse in kracked kings over my admittedly suspect plays

You're spot on mate, don't worry about what everyone else thinks. Your results speak for themselves lately, besides if peeps are thinking your a bad player then it makes it easier (and sweeter) to take their chips Laughing

If everyone played to a textbook and only played premium hands then the game would be boring and lose most of it's appeal. When you watch any top player they will play any 2 cards if they feel the situation is right taking into account all the table dynamics.

Like mad says the top players rarely post/comment but when they do it is not normally to berate players and call them rubbish. So unless you have been upsetting maybe Hellmuth or Schwarz affraid then don't let them get to you.

The majority of your post is wonderfully composed, Pete. I just can't let you get away with "your" for "you're" and "it's" for "its". Arghhhhh!

You'll notice I let the shortening of things like "mate" go. I've no problem with the language evolving, just not being bastardised!

Last edited by MADV on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Addition of a bastard!)
    Pete2504
    Pete2504

SPS Chips : 51

Post  Pete2504 Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:20 pm

MADV wrote:
    Pete2504 wrote:

The majority of your post is wonderfully composed, Pete. I just can't let you get away with "your" for "you're" and "it's" for "its". Arghhhhh!

You'll notice I let the shortening of things like "mate" go. I've no problem with the language evolving, just not being bastardised!

Fair comments mad, my only defence aside from the time was it took me about 30 minutes to write the post as was in 4 games too. scratch

Very sorry, will try harder in future. study
    MADV
    MADV

Post  MADV Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:25 am

Pete2504 wrote:
    Very sorry, will try harder in future. study

It's good to see you're trying! (Did you see how I got both of them in there?!) Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 pm