SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

ipoker leaderboard hardest in "online" poker

Muffer

SPS Chips : 163

ipoker leaderboard hardest in "online" poker

Post  Muffer on Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:25 am

Hi all was bored so set up an ipoker account,muffersstudent......

I love a challenge of beating ppl with consistency...tbh thought I would be top 5 in this ,not for the money but the prestige.

How wrong was I

The leaderboard takes your 20 best results for the month ......
    If I won a 20freeze double stack 20times I may still be 3rd.
    Never experienced anything like this,so many fantastic players for example onzie $140k up this year on ipoker main account alone....

My problem here is I wont over buyin my wins are small but very very consistent but I am finding this to hard.

No excuses tho sometimes you have to accept people play at a higher buyin level and play a better game.

I dont think anyone from the old micro could win this to be honest..enjoying it as its good fun but its way to hard to actually find yourself in with a chance...

Have asked them to put prizes up for top 20 and they are obliging next month ..gl at the tables guys/gals...

When laddies weekly leaderboard was on I won that with a record score and at the time thought good going now I know im a mere codling in an ocean of sharks

Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:06 pm