SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

High Pulse Poker anyone?

artur11

SPS Chips : 6

High Pulse Poker anyone? Empty High Pulse Poker anyone?

Post  artur11 Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:47 pm

artur11
    Hey there.

Im new to this forum so sorry if posting in the wrong category.
    I made this profile to clear out a few questions I have, and found that two+two problaly could help me put.

As I was searching through the internet for rakeback deals, this new site "High Pulse Poker" popped up.
    As I enter the site it appears that they are running a betaversion, but have freerolls running every 15th minut?

It seems like the page has a legit website and everything, but do you think I can change my $$ won in the freerolls to real dollars? and also 50% rakeback, is that too good 2 be true? It seems like they are talking about some real money launch soon, but any one of you have eny experience with High Pulse Poker?

Two+Two help me out - im lost in the poker jungle

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:58 pm