SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

Why Poker is so popular?

artur11

SPS Chips : 6

Why Poker is so popular? Empty Why Poker is so popular?

Post  artur11 Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:47 pm

artur11
    I have only got into Poker about 3 months ago but I'm loving it. The reward and social aspect of it is great. Playing Poker is also good for your health!

Here is what happened:

I was in a book store and found a big book about card games. I was quite surprised by just how many different card games are out there and many are probably not even mentioned.

It makes wondering why Poker is so popular? Why can't we play some other card game which involves money also but more fun?

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:36 am