SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

possible to be a good coach but losing player?

albert1212

SPS Chips : 6

possible to be a good coach but losing player?     Empty possible to be a good coach but losing player?

Post  albert1212 Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:07 am

not thinking of anyone specifically, there seems to be alot of people who are breakeven/losing players that seem to understand many dynamics of the game. I play golf at a fairly high level and its widely known that to teach the game you dont have to be able to play it. Is there anyway this could apply to poker? i.e someone could coach a player to become a better player than himself, a winning player, yet that player would still come to this person for advice? Or be able to teach someone to beat a limit that you yourself couldn't beat?

I think Gakn29 coaches gavz101 which is about as close to this as I could think of.

P.s Im talking about someone who would be a losing player overall, not meaning someone losing over a certain sample size etc etc

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:42 pm