SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

2 posters

Dry Spell is Over.....lol

madge_007
    madge_007

SPS Chips : 23

Dry Spell is Over.....lol Empty Dry Spell is Over.....lol

Post  madge_007 Tue May 12, 2009 6:55 am

As this is the bragging session I would like to post my break of live play dry spell.

Although it might have only been at a 10 seater table with a £15 buy-in I finally won after 4 weeks of not cashing and 3 of them finishing on the bubble.

It looked like the same was gonna happen again last night with 4 left i was down to 4600 in my stack with the blinds at 800-1600 but a few nice hands and 1 very lucky hand I was 4-1 chip leader at heads up.
    10-10 held up against A5o after about 7 hands and I was the winner for the week.

Give er in doors half the money and keep her off my back for the other 3 nights I plan to go out playing poker this week.

Nice.......lol cheers

And now iv posted it Iv realised this is in the online section not the Live section....never mind
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Dry Spell is Over.....lol Empty Re: Dry Spell is Over.....lol

Post  wildrick Tue May 12, 2009 8:25 am

hehe cheers wp

n1 madge, always nice to win a live stt against your m8s, love that feeling Smile bragging rights for at least a few days Smile

wd, and gl for the rest of the week... win another and remember to take the lady out for a meal, always a good plan Wink