SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+3
mal255
lee200
Shaaboom ( Scott )
7 posters

New Poker Club Opening in the UK

Shaaboom ( Scott )

SPS Chips : 3

New Poker Club Opening in the UK Empty New Poker Club Opening in the UK

Post  Shaaboom ( Scott ) Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:48 am

Hi All,

Please excuse this thread if it isn’t of interest to you but I promise it is worth a read.

For a long time now a friend and I have planning a new venture and have now bought a venue that is to be a poker club.

After many months of planning it will be fully operational on the 19th June 2009 where it will open its doors fully to the community.

The club offers many facilities and has a lovely bar area and a games room and also a fully dealer dealt 20 table poker room. The club will, if not already in place, have the following activities:

· Poker

· Snooker

· Pool

· Darts

· Chess

· Backgammon

· A Golf society

· A Football team

· Bridge

· Free WIFI

· Free Internet terminals

The club is to be called Duffs Full House and is in Waterlooville Hampshire. The full address is 1a/2b Clockhouse, London Road, Waterlooville Hampshire PO7 7HE. The club is in the pedestrianised high street and has ample car parking within a 2 minute walk.

We have a fully licensed bar until 2 am and Carl Toon (Mandylou on Betfair forum) is the tournament director.

We have worked long and hard on this project and I hope that this will be the best club in the South of England and will make a promise to you all that it will be.

As well as 20 dealer dealt tables we also have 2 Pokertek Heads up Challenge machines where we intend to hold Heads Up tournaments or where you can just challenge your friends.

The website is currently under construction but there will be a holding page as from Thursday at the latest and the full website will be online within a week and a half. The website address will be

www.duffsfullhouse.co.uk

The club is a private members club and we must abide by a 48 hour waiting rule so if you are at all interested then please contact me at duffs16@hotmail.co.uk

Even if you have no immediate plans to come to the club I would advise that you join as soon as possible so that we can process your application and you wont be disappointed on the night that you actually do pop in. Please bring some form of photographic ID with you when you visit the club for the first time.

There is a one off membership fee of £25 which would need to be paid on your first visit as private members clubs have to charge a joining fee. However what we will do is put £25 into a poker account for you to use so in effect if you use this account the membership is free.

The big day as I opened up this mail with is on the 19th June and would like to invite you all to the club on that weekend.

We will be providing a free buffet for the night and Boyle Poker will be in attendance if you have any questions for them and I believe that they will be bringing some merchandise with them.

I really hope that it will be a good fun night/weekend for you and on the Friday night we will have a £50 freezeout tournament for you and will have plenty of cash tables and of course the HU play.

On the Saturday we will run 2 tournaments simultaneously which will be a £25 freezeout and a £75 freezeout so you will have the choice of which game suits your budget. On the Sunday we will run a £20 freezeout and from there the rest of the games will follow the schedule which will be up on the website shortly. The doors will open at 5 o clock on the Friday and the main event will start at 8 o clock.

If you are planning to come down for the opening night please let me know so that I can reserve your seat as I fully expect it to be a very busy night. I promise there will be some sort of added value and fun aspects on the night and will reveal these shortly.

If you need to contact me at all or if you have any questions please e mail me at duffs16@hotmail.co.uk or sctt_byl@yahoo.co.uk and I will be happy to help.

On a final note we are recruiting for dealers so if you are interested at all or if you know anyone who is then please let me know.

All the best and thanks for taking the time to read this long winded thread and hope to see you at the club or at the tables soon.

Scott
    lee200
    lee200

SPS Chips : 59

New Poker Club Opening in the UK Empty Re: New Poker Club Opening in the UK

Post  lee200 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:35 am

Good luck with the club Scott. You don't fancy opening one up in Oxford do you?
    mal255
    mal255

SPS Chips : 13

Post  mal255 Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:15 am

Or Durham?

Good luck with it mate.
    scott
    scott

SPS Chips : 774

Post  scott Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:23 pm

how did i miss this thread!!! gl m8!
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

SPS Chips : 2724
    Favourite hand : 5-4 off "The Bainn"

Post  Bainn Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:50 am

Will have to visit at some point.
    scott
    scott

SPS Chips : 774

Post  scott Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:44 am

Hi scott, i will hopefully be planning a weekend away soon, possibly about 4 weeks to visit your club. Any tips on places nearby to stay?
    STEVE

SPS Chips : 74

Post  STEVE Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:28 am

Hows the club going scott?
    Planning a comming and having a look soon.
    steve
    fluffb
    fluffb

SPS Chips : 368

Post  fluffb Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:46 pm

must have missed this one originally. gl with ur venture m8.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:37 am