SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

General thoughts

trapsetter
    trapsetter

SPS Chips : 249

General thoughts Empty General thoughts

Post  trapsetter Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:06 am

Hey all

I would very much appreciate some thoughts to my post please!!

I have been playing at micro cash games for a while bouncing up and down not really going anywhere but learning little bits at a time. Came across guides, starting hand strategies etc and found that you can definately build a roll by playing a very tight range and being very picky at table selection and always making sure your playing poor players.....HOWEVER!!!

It was pointed out to me that im not going to be going any where by doing what im doing!! It was argued that unless i play better people, open up more with my hand and put myself to tighter decisions then im never going to improve and i wont be moving up levels or when i do i will just get slaughtered!!

I am starting to see the light i think but would just like to hear peoples thoughts... Can we play good solid TAG poker and win in these times or is LAG the only way to go??

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:48 am