SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+11
scott
MADV
roman_reel
CARNIVORE04
Bubster
remember91
khenny
LuckyChuck
fluffb
wildrick
Overated
15 posters

SPS (un)Official football thread

the hoooders
    the hoooders

SPS Chips : 1368
    Favourite hand : q 10 hearts

SPS (un)Official football thread - Page 5 Empty Re: SPS (un)Official football thread

Post  the hoooders Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:13 am

the problem is, liverpool cannot afford to sack rafa,as they are in more debt than russia already and could not afford to pay the rest of his contract and all the cling ons he brought with him from spain,the probs with rafa is he always puts all his eggs in same basket!liverpool will win nothing this season and may even noy quailfy for the champs lge,what a shame it would be huh!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

SPS (un)Official football thread - Page 5 Empty Re: SPS (un)Official football thread

Post  wildrick Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:13 am

Overated wrote:wprrying you rick? for starters united arnt even goign to be contenders. chelsea have the league wrapped up

and its the same every year for arsenal. they score 4 pr 5 in a row against micky mouse teams and then everyone hypes them up for a trophy

and then never win one

have arsenal even ever won a trophy in europe? LOL

What odds will you give me on prem top 3 being utd, chelsea, arsenal, in that order? Wink
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

Post  the hoooders Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:15 am

Overated wrote:wprrying you rick? for starters united arnt even goign to be contenders. chelsea have the league wrapped up

and its the same every year for arsenal. they score 4 pr 5 in a row against micky mouse teams and then everyone hypes them up for a trophy

and then never win one

that like saying when did liverpool last win the league scratch scratch
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

Post  the hoooders Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:16 am

wildrick wrote:

and then never win one

What odds will you give me on prem top 3 being utd, chelsea, arsenal, in that order? Wink
    you be lucky if a bookie took a bet on like this hide hide
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

Post  wildrick Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:04 am

Overated wrote:have arsenal even ever won a trophy in europe? LOL
    cupwinners cup 93/94, tho they were ul to lose in final of champs league bacnk in 05/06

the hoooders wrote:
    89/90 (19 years ago Wink )
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

Post  the hoooders Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:38 pm

wildrick wrote:
    Overated wrote:have arsenal even ever won a trophy in europe? LOL
    cupwinners cup 93/94, tho they were ul to lose in final of champs league bacnk in 05/06

the hoooders wrote:
    89/90 (19 years ago Wink )
    boom boom owned owned
    Overated
    Overated

SPS Chips : 472

Post  Overated Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:41 am

lol celtic
    Overated
    Overated

Post  Overated Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:00 am

def chelseas year after beating united today im certain of it

Terry scores in the 76th minute this happens...

Yellow cards
    Rooney 77
    Evans 82
    Valencia 89

Shows how much united turn to scumbags when nothing goes their way
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

Post  the hoooders Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:45 am

Overated wrote:def chelseas year after beating united today im certain of it

Yellow cards
    Rooney 77
    Evans 82
    Valencia 89

i have to agree,the toys always come out the pram with united,BUT that it what succes breeds in teams,something the shellsuit scoucers have not had for a while hide hide
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:22 am

You know it pains me to post on this thread because so much emotion comes out and aggression and, well, downright rudeness to other teams.

What does it matter when Liverpool last won the league? Has anyone stated we'd win it this year. I for one know my team couldn't win a raffle at the moment but it's my team I get on with it. To come on the thread and thing that Arsenal stand any sort of chance this year, is quite frankly embarrassing. ManU will always be there or there abouts. They're the biggest club in the world raking a big revenue and have been building for years under a brilliant manager. So what? Who cares how they do it either? If they want to get yellows, so be it. If refs want to fall over, that's their right.

I know it's not nice to face facts sometimes but please, let's face it. All ManU fans knew Chelsea would do them at SB (all in my work at least). They hope otherwise, but let's be real. Chelsea are one-hell-of-force this year (God I hate Drogba!) and are fav's for the League for a reason.

My prediction is C/M/A/L. With the top 2 being a fair few clear of the next two.

Also, with all the slating going on, I'd like to see any team do as good as they normally do with some of their top players out. We're fcuked at present, but it will turn. Ousting Rafa definitely isn't the answer IMO, but I'll gladly fly the Yank fckers home.

Vad
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

Post  the hoooders Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:29 am

MADV wrote:You know it pains me to post on this thread because so much emotion comes out and aggression and, well, downright rudeness to other teams.

What does it matter when Liverpool last won the league? Has anyone stated we'd win it this year. I for one know my team couldn't win a raffle at the moment but it's my team I get on with it. To come on the thread and thing that Arsenal stand any sort of chance this year, is quite frankly embarrassing. ManU will always be there or there abouts. They're the biggest club in the world raking a big revenue and have been building for years under a brilliant manager. So what? Who cares how they do it either? If they want to get yellows, so be it. If refs want to fall over, that's their right.

I know it's not nice to face facts sometimes but please, let's face it. All ManU fans knew Chelsea would do them at SB (all in my work at least). They hope otherwise, but let's be real. Chelsea are one-hell-of-force this year (God I hate Drogba!) and are fav's for the League for a reason.

My prediction is C/M/A/L. With the top 2 being a fair few clear of the next two.

Also, with all the slating going on, I'd like to see any team do as good as they normally do with some of their top players out. We're fcuked at present, but it will turn. Ousting Rafa definitely isn't the answer IMO, but I'll gladly fly the Yank fckers home.

Vad
    where do you get the idea arsenal have no chance m8?i not a gooner but i think they in with a very good shout tbh Very Happy Very Happy
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

Post  wildrick Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:39 am

Overated wrote:def chelseas year after beating united today im certain of it

Yellow cards
    Rooney 77
    Evans 82
    Valencia 89

Did you watch the match over?

Rooney got booked for complaining about their joke of a goal. You see this in every match these days - one team scores, other team complains. Sometimes its understandable tho - when a team score from a free kick that never was, haul down a defender in the box, glance it in with a shoulder and finally have someone in an offside position wave a foot at it...

Johnny Evans got booked when carvalho ran off with the ball to stop utd taking a freekick, and ran into him. There was no malice in it at all. No scumbag, just someone ran into him.

Even the commentators siad valencias yellow was a joke - he put in sliding block in front of a player, player obviously gets shot with high powered sniper rifle at same time, and somehow the ref misses it and books him.

Its been a long while since chelsea played at home and werent the best team, so im quite chuffed with that tbh. Its also a long time since ive seen so many bad ref decisions in one match tho as well, which was a shame.
    Overated
    Overated

Post  Overated Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:41 am

United fans LOL

you should have had 2 straight red cards. end off
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

Post  wildrick Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:44 am

Just out of interest, does anyone fancy taking a bet?.... That at some point in February, Utd are top of the prem....
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

Post  wildrick Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:45 am

Overated wrote:United fans LOL

you should have had 2 straight red cards. end off

So thats a no, you didnt watch the match. fair enuf Smile
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

Post  the hoooders Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:05 am

wildrick wrote:Just out of interest, does anyone fancy taking a bet?.... That at some point in February, Utd are top of the prem....
    what odds you give me Very Happy Very Happy
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

Post  wildrick Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:14 am

the hoooders wrote:
    wildrick wrote:Just out of interest, does anyone fancy taking a bet?.... That at some point in February, Utd are top of the prem....

blind date styley... same question to number "hooders" Wink

In all seriousness tho, I was proposing a nice even money bet Wink
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

Post  the hoooders Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:24 am

wildrick wrote:
    the hoooders wrote:

blind date styley... same question to number "hooders" Wink

In all seriousness tho, I was proposing a nice even money bet Wink
    even money for a team who win lges for fun,comin towards the end of season!!! even money not good,NO DEAL Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
    fluffb
    fluffb

SPS Chips : 368

Post  fluffb Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:06 am

Overated wrote:
    giggs and scholes have been world class

correct

They are both easily among the top 5 prem midfielders.

lol at this

DOH
    Overated
    Overated

Post  Overated Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:17 pm

odds?
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:19 am

Did anyone watch the match last night? Can I blame the ref / a beach ball / injured players / the wind or was it just a shocking Liverpool performance? Credit, if it's due though, did Birmingham play well? I'll have to try and catch the highlights sometimes. Sharon said Birmingham were unlucky with a point! - That's a touch worrying!
    Overated
    Overated

Post  Overated Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:15 am

^^i offered rick odds for this and he welched out of the bet!
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

Post  wildrick Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:19 am

Overated wrote:

me and over have a very different idea of "odds" Wink
    Overated
    Overated

Post  Overated Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:53 am

yeh rick expects me to give him odds where he cant lose in the long run lol. if rick was a bookie he would be broke
    fluffb
    fluffb

SPS Chips : 368

Post  fluffb Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:46 am

wildrick wrote:
    Overated wrote:

me and over have a very different idea of "odds" Wink

its ok, out of both of you i know whos odd

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:31 am