SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

3 posters

A welcome return!

MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

A welcome return! Empty A welcome return!

Post  MADV Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:18 pm

After reading all the forum posts and hearing of Khenny's success, I thought I'd try my hand at a decent field $5 mufffest freeze out.

1st hand I raise with QJ sooted from UTG (I know I know, it's how I play!) get a few callers, flop a J (AJ^ board) bet, everyone folds. Job jobbed. Next hand I fold Q4 and a guy wins a few chips with AK.

3rd hand I get KK. Flat call 20, get raised by button to 100 (bb 20 still). Both the blinds call so I rr to 400. Button instant all in. I think for no seconds and call knowing he's got AA.

Thank you and goodnight! A welcome return to the tables!

Last edited by MADV on Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I'm a tit and I put he had KK! lol)
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

A welcome return! Empty Re: A welcome return!

Post  CARNIVORE04 Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:30 pm

MADV wrote:After reading all the forum posts and hearing of Khenny's success, I thought I'd try my hand at a decent field $5 mufffest freeze out.

1st hand I raise with QJ sooted from UTG (I know I know, it's how I play!) get a few callers, flop a J (AJ^ board) bet, everyone folds. Job jobbed. Next hand I fold Q4 and a guy wins a few chips with AK.

3rd hand I get KK. Flat call 20, get raised by button to 100 (bb 20 still). Both the blinds call so I rr to 400. Button instant all in. I think for no seconds and call knowing he's got AA.

Thank you and goodnight! A welcome return to the tables!

Should have saved the 5 bux for the forum game at the weekend. At least you be donating it to a forum member although most likely me woop!
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

Post  khenny Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:45 am

Ul Vad. Love the think for no seconds and call knowing he has AA! lol

I remember playing against you many times at Laddies and you are possibly one of thee most aggressive players I have come across.

Hope you play more m8. I always enjoyed your craic at the table and could sometimes not see the screen through the laughter tears in my eyes!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:09 pm