SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+4
Bainn
CARNIVORE04
hoppy
crowfoot
8 posters

Rush on Tilt

crowfoot
    crowfoot

SPS Chips : 158

Rush on Tilt Empty Rush on Tilt

Post  crowfoot Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:55 am

Anyone tried New Rush poker on full tilt, wow its quick, for action junkies, just give it a go. When you fold a new set of players appear, as the table slides left.
    hoppy

SPS Chips : 243

Rush on Tilt Empty Re: Rush on Tilt

Post  hoppy Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:35 pm

just been playing this for a while quiet like it i normally play tight and so I get too play a lot more hands.

how you doing on it crowfoot.

been down most of the day getting the hang now though finished the last 2 sessions up.
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Read the e-mails and it sounds interesting. Maybe give it a blast at the weekend but cheers for the info
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

SPS Chips : 2724
    Favourite hand : 5-4 off "The Bainn"

Post  Bainn Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:21 am

God help me, it sounds intriguing...
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:20 am

yeah, it looks very interesting Smile

Not played it yet, but theres a little explanational video here for all those who are interested... http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/rush-poker
    redbulldac
    redbulldac

SPS Chips : 333

Rush on Tilt Empty rush on tilt

Post  redbulldac Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:56 am

wow just watched that vid you could get hooked on that quite easily has any body on here really won on it
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:59 am

i shall look forward to evos full test and report Wink
    TheWaster
    TheWaster
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 17

Rush on Tilt Empty Crack Poker

Post  TheWaster Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:24 am

Oh no - not another addiction!

Already put in a few hours and it's VERY hard to walk away - good fun and POKER JUNKIE FIXXXXXXX!

Already got a few theories on it, but Mother and I are still collating (name the film, win a star).

See you (very briefly) at the tables...
    winner
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:49 am

TheWaster wrote:Oh no - not another addiction!

Already put in a few hours and it's VERY hard to walk away - good fun and POKER JUNKIE FIXXXXXXX!

Already got a few theories on it, but Mother and I are still collating (name the film, win a star).

See you (very briefly) at the tables...
    winner

"Alien"

One of my top films, what ever became of the cat ? Last time we saw him was on "Gateway" station.
    cookiejar

SPS Chips : 26

Rush on Tilt Empty Nutty Poker

Post  cookiejar Tue May 25, 2010 1:49 pm

Yeah I've played a bit. We call it Nutty Poker and it certainly is that! A good way to lose a lot of money, quick!

Just when you think you have mastered a winning strategy it gets thrown right back in your face!

I'm definitely going to give it a miss from now on.

Well, maybe one last game.......
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Tue May 25, 2010 3:20 pm

cookiejar wrote:Yeah I've played a bit. We call it Nutty Poker and it certainly is that! A good way to lose a lot of money, quick!

Just when you think you have mastered a winning strategy it gets thrown right back in your face!

I'm definitely going to give it a miss from now on.

Well, maybe one last game.......

You may find the first few pieces of an article regarding Rushpoker strategy useful here -

Guide to Poker
    cookiejar

SPS Chips : 26

Post  cookiejar Tue May 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Thanks for that Bainn, much appreciated.

Its interesting that part 3 of the article mentions a particular strategy that I have tried myself, re-raising late position raisers from the SB. I am prepared to do this with any half-way decent hand. It seems that 9 times out of 10 this is enough to make the original raiser fold straight away. On the odd occasion that they do call, I tend to follow up with a pot-sized continuation bet almost every time. This is a pretty effective and exciting strategy, but obviously very high risk and of course you will run in to the occasional monster. Knowing when to give it up when you are beat is the key.

When using this play I am now noticing more and more people re-raising from the BB! No matter how nutty you are there is always someone nuttier! lol

Another play I have found to be very effective is the squeeze. If I see a mid position raiser followed by a caller I am drooling in anticipation!

Crazy re-raises, the essence of Nutty Poker!

So there are a couple of ideas, if the short wait for a premium hand is too much for you!
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Tue May 25, 2010 5:14 pm

cookiejar wrote:Thanks for that Bainn, much appreciated.

Its interesting that part 3 of the article mentions a particular strategy that I have tried myself, re-raising late position raisers from the SB. I am prepared to do this with any half-way decent hand. It seems that 9 times out of 10 this is enough to make the original raiser fold straight away. On the odd occasion that they do call, I tend to follow up with a pot-sized continuation bet almost every time. This is a pretty effective and exciting strategy, but obviously very high risk and of course you will run in to the occasional monster. Knowing when to give it up when you are beat is the key.

When using this play I am now noticing more and more people re-raising from the BB! No matter how nutty you are there is always someone nuttier! lol

Another play I have found to be very effective is the squeeze. If I see a mid position raiser followed by a caller I am drooling in anticipation!

Crazy re-raises, the essence of Nutty Poker!

So there are a couple of ideas, if the short wait for a premium hand is too much for you!

Always good to see someones concurs with my ideas !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:53 am