SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

3 posters

laddies weekly mtt (top dog)

kingrattler

SPS Chips : 49

laddies weekly mtt (top dog) Empty laddies weekly mtt (top dog)

Post  kingrattler Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:03 am

Hi guys and gals, and bainn!!!.
    As you seen lastweek manager Rich made an honest mistake when calculating the prizes for the weekly and a few dummies got spat,even tho the guys weren,t entitled to anything more than the corrected amount.
    Laddies add 1k to the weekly and give people a freerole which is to hush the moaners complaining bout the 1eurofees.(which all mtt weekly comps hav)!

May I just point out laddies ain,t taking a cut for themselves in the weekly and actually lose a fortune as the 1euro fee goes solely to thee weekly pool,daily winners pool and indeed the weekly freerole.(meaning the fees for the old 1750gtd rebuy,300gtd rebuy 1750gtdhs and the 500turbo they used to host are now put in prizepool)......

The monthly is a waste of time now and needs scrapped,adding 1k per week to the weekly is a real possibility but laddies should add a small fee to make up for the odd comp there losing out on through failed guarantees and rake loss at present.

I love a debate and the moaners ive seen on krackedkings should hang there heads in shame and apologise to king rich for making this something fair to all,and not for those who spend 24 hours a day gaining an advantage through player tournies whilst others work and have to make up for loss in comps(like old monthly).....

Hi Bainn matey hope all is well and richard to...

ps I do agree with palser on the basis he thought he had won more due to calculation mistake and midnight as both affected but they didn,t lose in hindsight as both were goin for it regardless.....to the rest enjoy the bandwagon on crap krackedkings xxx(rant now over off to buy roast beef as im cooking tonight)
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

SPS Chips : 1368
    Favourite hand : q 10 hearts

laddies weekly mtt (top dog) Empty Re: laddies weekly mtt (top dog)

Post  the hoooders Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:00 am

lookin at leaderboard this week i think the same has happend again matty,but as you say i like it alot,and simple erors will be made,after all it was the 1st week it was run,bound to be teething probs,but all in all i think it gives everyone a chance,
    i give it a go last week finished 16th, i think, but was only playin 4 out possible 10 mtts each night,i see your up in 6th at mo so good luck m8 and hope you win it good job
    kingrattler

laddies weekly mtt (top dog) Empty ty

Post  kingrattler Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:46 am

Cheers buddy appreciated.Hard to win now but defo think 2nd is achievable the 1000 over the last 3days will b hit.....sadlt the 1000 not goin to be enough unless he falls asleep.Will be in forum game tomorrow off for morning drink bye for now
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

SPS Chips : 1368
    Favourite hand : q 10 hearts

Post  the hoooders Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:41 am

wp last night big push now next 2 nights and sure you can win it,gl m8!!!up to 3rd 2 nights left and within touchin distance of leader!!!! good job good job
    p.s use the right coffee Wink
    LuckyChuck
    LuckyChuck

SPS Chips : 117

Post  LuckyChuck Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:06 am

gl rattler!
    kingrattler

laddies weekly mtt (top dog) Empty lol

Post  kingrattler Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:55 am

ty sadly the day at pub let me down sat........not to worry,will attempt to go higher this week.damn consistent players in it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:13 am