SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

4 posters

Laddies Hi-Lo (Just for Vad)

Paul
    Paul

SPS Chips : 87

Laddies Hi-Lo (Just for Vad) Empty Laddies Hi-Lo (Just for Vad)

Post  Paul Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:56 pm

Wins it on his first Return Smile
    Paul
    Paul

Laddies Hi-Lo (Just for Vad) Empty Re: Laddies Hi-Lo (Just for Vad)

Post  Paul Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Oh, forgot to mention, Comedy 175k out of 320 with 6 left....
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:37 am

hehe was fun watching wpwp mr pol!

cheers
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:11 am

Very well played, sir. I hope your form continues. I went on the cash tables (role reversal here?) the other night whilst drawing out all of my cash from all poker accounts (I've had enough and I'm skint lol) and I won about £20 lol Smile .

Gl at the tables, mate.
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:35 pm

You're just a sick sick fella paul but i love it wpwp. Bringing that live form to the tinternet
    Paul
    Paul

Laddies Hi-Lo (Just for Vad) Empty Wednesday night Hi low

Post  Paul Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:58 am

Well, I played the hi lo again on wednesday by registering in the last minute of the 1 hour registration but lasted about 5 minutes after getting my AA2K in v A237 only for a 292 flop to come down. Now, some might think this is another moaning poker story but not from me, oh no, I've done that just sooooo many times to others it's purely here for anecdotal purposes to lead into my next story which is....
    Paul
    Paul

Laddies Hi-Lo (Just for Vad) Empty as the song goes, 2 out of 3 ain't bad....

Post  Paul Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:08 am

I played the hi low last night registering with 5 mins of the 1 hour late registration and double bought in for 4k in a few hands won just under 1k and added on leaving me just above average at 6.9k at the break. Dallas was 1st with 15k. 10 minutes later after the break and Dallas still has 15k but I've now got 24k and am new chippy...Happy Days me thinks, lets go check how much 1st pays now shall we Wink

Many many many spurious insulting comments, including a few from rechrisdan who is somebody but I just can't remember who only for him to re push all in on 256 board v my A347 with roughly, Ace , another low card, possibly 4? and two high cards, JT I think Smile sweet sweet sweet, nice little 15k add on to my 35k? stack!

Anyways, long story short and a while later I'm going 2 for 3 this week in winning laddies Hi low Very Happy

PS. Was going along nicely in the little 5 Euro hi low when I whilst I won the big one but had to pretty much ignore it for the sake of taking down the much bigger one. Soon got my attentions back onto that though for another 1st, only 68 Euros but hey, better than a kick in the teeth as they say!
    Paul
    Paul

Post  Paul Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:09 am

Oh, special mention, no-alias on laddies is iFold and number two, who is Kingpool anyone?
    MADV
    MADV

Post  MADV Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:25 pm

You still playing off your DTD winnings then? Also, please translate your last post! Smile
    Paul
    Paul

Post  Paul Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:18 pm

Erm, the person called "no-alias" on ladbrokes is actually iFold and I was asking who Kingpool is as they said they were known but wouldn't tell me who they were. Oh, and yes in profit still over everything that's gone on this week Smile 4th in hi low today btw. so that's 3/4 cashes Smile
    MADV
    MADV

Post  MADV Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Paul wrote:Erm, the person called "no-alias" on ladbrokes is actually iFold and I was asking who Kingpool is as they said they were known but wouldn't tell me who they were. Oh, and yes in profit still over everything that's gone on this week Smile 4th in hi low today btw. so that's 3/4 cashes Smile

Nicely played, Pol. I'm attempting to qualify FOR THE BIGGY HILO THING AT THE MOMENT. To be fair I've only just seen it. Saw you went out :O( . You already in it though?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:54 am