SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

3 posters

running well in the £300 DTD monthly

geordieneil
    geordieneil

SPS Chips : 332
    Favourite hand : aces are u fookin stupid

running well in the £300 DTD monthly Empty running well in the £300 DTD monthly

Post  geordieneil Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:07 pm

hi all,

i finished day 1, in 4th i got 155,000. c/l got 190,000. ave 70k ish....i think theres 41 left with 27 paid...its £26k for the winner....so gl me.

theres a live update on another site.

ok need some sleep gn all
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

running well in the £300 DTD monthly Empty Re: running well in the £300 DTD monthly

Post  CARNIVORE04 Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:34 pm

ooooooooh best of luck m8y take it down podium
    GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

SPS Chips : 467
    Favourite hand : Gladly shove all my chips in with AA

running well in the £300 DTD monthly Empty Re: running well in the £300 DTD monthly

Post  GlasgowAlex Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:29 am

Nice one Gl
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

SPS Chips : 332
    Favourite hand : aces are u fookin stupid

Post  geordieneil Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:34 am

cheers chaps, lets see if i can bink this mofo down today. nearly £27k to the winner.
    theres a live update on a rival sight any gl messages wud be appreciated..
    spoke to the ricksta last night and he said he might c&p big hands and post em here, with the condition that only if he can be ar53d lolololol

bumped into angel and madv last night too briefly, i was doing my quick run outside have half a fag in between thinkerers hands....so didnt hav time for a chat, as my bb was due, soz vlad and sharon....how did you's get on last night?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:46 am