SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

3 posters

they may as well name the monday night omaha mtt "zeheckles monday night omaha"

zeheckle
    zeheckle

SPS Chips : 80

they may as well name the monday night omaha mtt "zeheckles monday night omaha" Empty they may as well name the monday night omaha mtt "zeheckles monday night omaha"

Post  zeheckle Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:11 pm

i have just won it for the 3rd time woop!

hahahah
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

they may as well name the monday night omaha mtt "zeheckles monday night omaha" Empty Re: they may as well name the monday night omaha mtt "zeheckles monday night omaha"

Post  MADV Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 am

zeheckle wrote:i have just won it for the 3rd time woop!

hahahah

Congratulations fella and long may it continue! I remember thinking similar things about the Laddies Hilo. It's now become a completely different game and I'd expect yours to too. Good luck with it though and get the £ while you can.
    zeheckle
    zeheckle

SPS Chips : 80

they may as well name the monday night omaha mtt "zeheckles monday night omaha" Empty Re: they may as well name the monday night omaha mtt "zeheckles monday night omaha"

Post  zeheckle Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:26 am

thx m8 Smile

yeh the hilo on micro has changed ive stopped playing it as its no longer profitable. i think the 3 times ive won it (the hilo) has been off the min rbs and since then i find my self only gettin out the rb hr with the min 6k and thats with an extra rb sometimes. plus out of the 40 players 20 have a really good understanding of the game

and it juts puts me off lol altho if you won it now you will get a better sense of accomplishment than i would normally get Smile if that makes sense haha
    Bubster
    Bubster

SPS Chips : 396

Post  Bubster Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:08 pm

cheers podium wp zech!
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:18 am

What's happened to you, mate? Are you still with the sponsoring company? Been worried about you. Not seen you mashing up the Hilo or the Omaha recently! Where you playing now?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:58 pm