SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+3
CARNIVORE04
geordieneil
tripedd
7 posters

conspiracies thread.

geordieneil
    geordieneil

SPS Chips : 332
    Favourite hand : aces are u fookin stupid

conspiracies thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: conspiracies thread.

Post  geordieneil Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:36 am

MADV wrote:tripedd - it's official, mate; you're off your rocker! Sorry but there's no other response.

well trippedd is not the only one off his rocker then, to me the 9/11 incident was imo clearly george bushes work, i did watch the footage ed posted but i seen a better video literally days after september 11.....the video i seen told that 9/11 was going to happen a week or so before it did with great and accurate detail.
    just so happens america's gold reserves were stored in huge vaults in the basements of the towers, coincedently all reserves were moved to a "secret location" a week or so before these alledged osama bin laden attacks.
    only months earlier the owner of the WTC takes out a huge insurance policy precisely on planes destroying the buildings lmao peeps wake up and smell the coffee.
    cia visited bin laden a few months earlier offering him "a secret deal" whilst in hospital.....lmfao he was on america's most wanted 10...why didn't they just take him in there and then.....and now they can't find him.........i got a word for this..........BULLSHIT

many planes have hit sky scrapers this is a worlds 1st for a building to collapse because of it......make that a world's 2nd aswell within 10 minutes of each other.........lmfao are somepeople so blind they can't see whats happening in front of them................the buildings were packed to the brim with explosives, as witnessed by an (ex army/expolives expert) then fireman.......a week later deceased the usual car accident in the middle of nowhere.

everyone, including the millions that agree with myself and edd, who believe that the WTC incident was americas work are entiltled to their opinion, myself i think the people that believe america's bullshit are the ones thats off their rockers.

in the words of tripppedd PEACE
    GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

SPS Chips : 467
    Favourite hand : Gladly shove all my chips in with AA

Post  GlasgowAlex Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Didnt know President Ahmadinejad was a forum member.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE68M55W20100923
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:04 am

GlasgowAlex wrote:Didnt know President Ahmadinejad was a forum member.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE68M55W20100923

You beat me to it, Alex! LMAO. Well, at least they're in good company.
    tripedd

SPS Chips : 205

Post  tripedd Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:25 am

Hes my hero! but seriously who has commited more war crimes Ahmadinejad or BUSH/BLAIR/CLINTON/OBAMA.
    Answers on a postcard please!

It seems it does not take much to convince the sheep that people are evil now.
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:29 am

tripedd wrote:Hes my hero! but seriously who has commited more war crimes Ahmadinejad or BUSH/BLAIR/CLINTON/OBAMA.
    Answers on a postcard please!

It seems it does not take much to convince the sheep that people are evil now.

Aye - All us perfectly harmless and SANE sheep out here think it's fine to stone a women to death because she cheated on her husband. Respect - bet that teaches them some. What a fantastic fella the guy is. No evil there.

BTW - we were talking about 911 though. I never once showed my support for the 'war on terror in this thread' - that doesn't mean to say I don't; we just weren't debating that!
    tripedd

SPS Chips : 205

Post  tripedd Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:45 am

YO MAD. To be honest as ive met you i think your anything but a mindless sheep. All i was trying to get at is that all leaders and all nations are corrupt . All as bad as each other. We are fed the information the powers that be want us to here. They use the media to manipulate the public and create a picture that they want us to see. So therefore the western capatalists who wage war for profit look like the good guys and the muslim and communists. who wage war for religion etc are obviously made to look worse.

I will give you an example to prove this. Saddam Husain...Very evil man was put into power by the americans . The evil taliban , what about them. Oh all the taliban training camps were built by the americans and financed there training as they were scared about the russians spread of communism.

All im saying is most of the information pumped onto us is mainly mis information.

GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

SPS Chips : 467
    Favourite hand : Gladly shove all my chips in with AA

Post  GlasgowAlex Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:40 am

If you are right tripped, that means Hitler wasnt as bad as he was made out to be then?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:50 am