SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+4
CARNIVORE04
irishboy296
MADV
danowski69
8 posters

Christmas.

danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Christmas. Empty Christmas.

Post  danowski69 Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:39 am

This will be quick!

Who else thinks its over-rated??
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Christmas. Empty Re: Christmas.

Post  MADV Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:03 am

Not me. I love spending time with my family and seeing the looks on the kids' faces. It's something that you just don't get at other times of the year.
    danowski69

Post  danowski69 Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:00 am

Im a person who can never decide what he wants for bday or xmas, its a day or two that can pass me by and id be happy.

Saying that, if i had kids im sure it would be sooooo different.

The wife is doing my nut in to put the tree up grrr Evil or Very Mad
    irishboy296

SPS Chips : 84
    Favourite hand : 7 2 offsuit

Post  irishboy296 Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:31 am

lol love xmas
    love shopping
    courtesy of pokerstars im doin all mine this afternoon cheers
    danowski69

Post  danowski69 Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:42 am

Haha,

Saying that thanks to pkr ive just come back from a week away, they have paid for that and my xmas shopping yesterday Very Happy

Glad ya doing good mate
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Xmas is great for time off, food and plenty of booze. Don't care much for shopping anytime of the year but it has to be done for this
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:00 am

I've become a strange beast recently. I've really got the bug for shopping. I'm on Moneysavingexpert every day (especially this week with Amazon's lightning deals - can't believe I missed the Wii!) and I'm buying all sorts.

At the moment I'm quite skint but I'm like a cat that got the cream when I spot a bargain. I saw Pasta bake in Tesco the other day priced wrong and thanks to their 'double the difference' policy I am now the proud owner of 78 jars of Hompride pasta bake (various flavours of course) for free!

I got 15 copies of Super smash brothers for £4 each on the Wii and sold them all on Ebay for £10+ so that's paying for some of my Chrimbo shopping. As for the rest, I'll have to start playing again and win the hilo!
    Evo397bhp
    Evo397bhp

SPS Chips : 785
    Favourite hand : High stakes JJ, HiLo A33K Ds

Post  Evo397bhp Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:56 am

bar humbug
    Jimmy_Lucky
    Jimmy_Lucky

SPS Chips : 17

Post  Jimmy_Lucky Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:11 pm

I fokking hate christmass.

Notice that christmass is forced downeveryones throats from what, july onwards now yes (slight exageration, or is it)? So am i suppose to walk about with xmass on my mind for more then 25% of my life, what the fock is that about. I know people like that , when it comes aug they start banging on about "ah , cant wait to chrismasss", sad focks i think to myself, while eating my suga puffs with chopsticks.

What is christmass anyways, its just a religious holiday aint it. I aint relgious , why the fock am i wrapping up these presents now.

Fock it, i am opening up these tin of roses now , taking all good sweets out first (the caramels and fudges) then i well re seal at before wrapping it up.

Someone buys you present, you feel you are involunity entered into a contract to buy them soemthin in return (i.e emotional blackmail). What a load of rat-a-tap-tap hey.

When i was 10 i wrote to santa. I put down i wanted some tapes, i.e vhs tapes with cartoons on it. What did i focking get hey. A Cassette tape with novelty jingles like "i like toast" and that shitty ghost busters theme tune.

Christmass comes once a year, but when it does its focking deer aint it. Dont even get my started on easter (10 quid for same aount of chocalte you can get for 1 quid, thats one expensive piece of carboard packaging).

So yeah to answer question christmass is slightly overrated. But to be honust, the world be a shitter place without this one day. So merry christmass everyone, wish you all well , have a happy new year okay.

Devy33
    Devy33

SPS Chips : 22
    Favourite hand : Right Hand

Post  Devy33 Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:02 am

MADV wrote:Not me. I love spending time with my family and seeing the looks on the kids' faces. It's something that you just don't get at other times of the year.

+1

I've got 2 children and it's the best day of the year.

PS would like to thank Micro again this year from Santa Claus Very Happy Very Happy
    tripedd

SPS Chips : 205

Post  tripedd Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:23 pm

[quote="Jimmy_Lucky"]I fokking hate christmass.

Fock it, i am opening up these tin of roses now , taking all good sweets out first (the caramels and fudges) then i well re seal at before wrapping it up.

lolol brilliant

if christmas brings peace and love( smiles on kids faces, people reconsiling differences) great. if it brings fear and woe(cant afford the pressies , drunken boxing day pissed up scuffles )bad.

The worlds such a shitty place now its good that we have a day (whether religious or not) that brings people together!

PEACE ON EARTH/HUMBUG ETC MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:02 am