SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

2 posters

APPLE

CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

APPLE Empty APPLE

Post  CARNIVORE04 Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:36 am

Guys n gals if any of you are thinking of buying any apple products for Christmas presents today should be the day as Apple only do one sale day per year and today just happens to be that day so get your bargains now plus if your going for an ipod like myself you can get free engraving to add that personal touch !

gogogogogogo
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

APPLE Empty Re: APPLE

Post  MADV Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:42 pm

CARNIVORE04 wrote:Guys n gals if any of you are thinking of buying any apple products for Christmas presents today should be the day as Apple only do one sale day per year and today just happens to be that day so get your bargains now plus if your going for an ipod like myself you can get free engraving to add that personal touch !

gogogogogogo

Good tips, Carn! Fortunately I don't subscribe to Apple's massively overpriced garbage. Mp3 player 16Gb = £20. Ipod = £80. Bollocks is what I say. Plus there's no fecking way I'm conforming to iTunes!