SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+3
Evo397bhp
khenny
denise44
7 posters

LADBROKES POKER

denise44

SPS Chips : 0

LADBROKES POKER Empty LADBROKES POKER

Post  denise44 Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:43 pm

[i][b]HI ALL AM NEW TO THIS SITE AND I KNOW I FEW PLAYERS ON THIS NEW FORUM. WELL YOU MITE KNOW ME AS QUEEN2 OR TWOLADYS. BUT I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF LADBROKES THESE LAST FEW WEEKS EVERY TIME I AM AHEAD LADBROKES WILL REAWRD THE BAD PLAYERS WHO RISK ALL THERE STACK ON A FLUSH DRAW BUT IF I GO FOR IT I NEVER WIN I HAVE HAD THIS DONE TO ME 5 TIMES IN ONE DAY AND I HAVE JUST HAD ENOUGH I AM LOOKING FOR ANOTHER SITE TO PLAY AND LADBROKES IS OFF THE LIST. I HAVE TRYED A FEW LIKE PRK THATS NOT BAD. AM NOT A BAD PLAYER BECAUSE I PLAY LIVE EVERY WK BUT GOD I HAVE NEARLY BROKE THE LAPTOP A FEW TIMES BUT STOPPED MYSELF BY SAYING ITS NOT WORTH IT. PLUS I NEED A FEW TIPES ON HOW TO PLAY KQ BECAUSE EVERY TIME I PLAY THEM I ALWAYS GET DONE EITHER TO A FLUSH STRAIGHT EVEN IF A RAISE THE POT I GET ABOUT 5 CALLS EVERY TIME AND EVERY TIME I NEVER WIN WITH THESE. SORRY IF A BORED YOU BUT AM JUST TOTALLY PISSED OFF PLAYING ON LADBROKES POKER SINCE THEY CHANGED IT IT HAS GONE WORSE

THANK

DENISE
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

LADBROKES POKER Empty Re: LADBROKES POKER

Post  khenny Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:49 am

If I am reading this correctly it would appear you believe that Ladbrokes are out to get YOU. Don't think that's the case somehow but I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful things on the site.

welcome
    Evo397bhp
    Evo397bhp

SPS Chips : 785
    Favourite hand : High stakes JJ, HiLo A33K Ds

Post  Evo397bhp Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:30 am

Certainly the blind structure of MTT's onladdies has added some urgancy in certain players games, and the cash players seem to suck out more along with stacking off with TPTK.

and there are questions about the RNG being used as glory hands seem to have increased vastly, but remember where there are bad players there is GOOD MONEY to be had bounce

KQo or suited is a good hand going to flop multi way but is very flop dependant as drawing to the higher end str requires a A on the board which can become a very expense chase IMO much rather play JQs going into the flop multiway as easier to let go.

If laddies have truly burnt there bridge with you try some of the cake or boss network sites, fulltilt and pokerstars offer good value but large field tourneys so variance is greater.

glgl
    remember91
    remember91

SPS Chips : 130

Post  remember91 Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:52 pm

I started playing on Laddies and the only reason I left was that after the merger with microgaming, thru BT internet my connection was bad. I've tried most sites and there worse believe me especially PKR. The best site I've played if ur in pre-flop is DTD. But I'm camping in ipoker just now as its full of fish on the mtts. Still get the badbeats but patience pays shark
    Overated
    Overated

SPS Chips : 472

Post  Overated Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:48 pm

ladbrokes=ghey
    LANGERS

SPS Chips : 122

Post  LANGERS Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:03 am

i think if u blame the s/ware/rng you are actually either a:disguising your failings or b: just having an ul run.

all sites are in my opinion,as bad as each other for daft runner runners,but often when i look at an exit in the cold light of day,its because i overbet or overcommitted,just downright played it badly,got called by an idiot or just got ul,so,as they say,thats poker! laddies is no worse than any other from my own viewpoint.
    Overated
    Overated

SPS Chips : 472

Post  Overated Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:14 am

LANGERS wrote:laddies is no worse than any other from my own viewpoint.

Well apart from the fact that they are run by a bunch of bastards and they don't give a sh1t about players

The way the organise killarney is one example of this. Oh wait they dont organise killarney. In fact they do f**k all for it except by scamming players out of money when it comes to buying packages etc

Only for big slick running that event it wouldnt be supported by any irish people. Well certainly not the amount it gets
    Bubster
    Bubster

SPS Chips : 396

Post  Bubster Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:19 pm

LANGERS wrote:i think if u blame the s/ware/rng you are actually either a:disguising your failings or b: just having an ul run.

all sites are in my opinion,as bad as each other for daft runner runners,but often when i look at an exit in the cold light of day,its because i overbet or overcommitted,just downright played it badly,got called by an idiot or just got ul,so,as they say,thats poker! laddies is no worse than any other from my own viewpoint.

the voice of reason. wise words langers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:36 am