SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

5 posters

could i have got out of this? been bugging me for weeks

LANGERS

SPS Chips : 122

could i have got out of this? been bugging me for weeks Empty could i have got out of this? been bugging me for weeks

Post  LANGERS Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:17 pm

could i? or was i just ul? or did i overbet it? opinions please.

** Hand # 2814282606 starting - 2009-09-03 22:00:44
    ** €750 GTD HI-LO REBUY [3091430]:Table 4 [Multi Table Omaha H/L] (800.00|1600.00 PL - MTT) Real Money

cgul1 sitting in seat 1 with 15567.13
    LANGERMAN sitting in seat 3 with 28167.50
    missread sitting in seat 6 with 49008.96
    Manicboy sitting in seat 8 with 6463.12
    Razork8 sitting in seat 9 with 16983.26[Dealer]
    reddevil1010 sitting in seat 10 with 47561.77
    reddevil1010 posted the small blind - 400.00
    cgul1 posted the big blind - 800.00

** Dealing cards to LANGERMAN: Kc, Ad, 9c, Kh
    LANGERMAN called - 800.00
    missread folded
    Manicboy folded
    Razork8 called - 800.00
    reddevil1010 called - 800.00
    cgul1 checked

** Dealing the flop: 4d, Kd, 6s
    reddevil1010 checked
    cgul1 checked
    LANGERMAN checked
    Razork8 checked

** Dealing the turn: 6c
    reddevil1010 checked
    cgul1 checked
    LANGERMAN checked
    Razork8 bet - 2121.00
    reddevil1010 raised to 4800.00
    cgul1 folded
    LANGERMAN raised to 19721.00
    Razork8 folded
    reddevil1010 raised to 42400.00
    LANGERMAN went all-in - 7646.50
    reddevil1010 shows: 6d, 7h, 9s, 6h

** Dealing the river: 4s
    LANGERMAN > wow
    reddevil1010 wins 60056.00 from the main pot
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

could i have got out of this? been bugging me for weeks Empty Re: could i have got out of this? been bugging me for weeks

Post  wildrick Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:46 pm

personally id bet flop since i have no low draw, but youre getting called. And then youve even less chance of getting away on turn. And theres no way youre getting away on turn if you all check flop anyway, since he reraises the other guys bet, even harder to put him on quads. So once you play the hand to the flop, youre dead, simple as.

However.

I fcking hate KK in hilo.

Like really.

So i wont play it without AA, A2, A3 or 23 next to it. End of. No way. Not even for a wee limp, and ESPECIALLY not in 1st pos. (Unless game is still in rebuy period in which case ill play any old shite as you well know)

KK just sucks in hilo, and without any low cards in my mind its unplayable. ive just gone out too many times with it.

So personally i fold pre there everytime. but if i accidentally limped, then no i dont think im getting away in the slightest, tho i might of played it with a bet on flop, and gone out slightly differently!
    Evo397bhp
    Evo397bhp

SPS Chips : 785
    Favourite hand : High stakes JJ, HiLo A33K Ds

could i have got out of this? been bugging me for weeks Empty Re: could i have got out of this? been bugging me for weeks

Post  Evo397bhp Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:03 am

cooler when the turn 6 fell as little you can do, yes you could worry on quads for a split second but ain't gona stop ya playing K's full...

But...

Have to agree with rick i'm not interested in opening with KKA9 swap the bogey 9 for a 2 or 3 then more interest, although would have made feck all diff in this hand.
    Once in though i'm defo leading on the flop, as you could have got the trip 6 to drop slim but poss.
    Bubster
    Bubster

SPS Chips : 396

Post  Bubster Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:32 am

personally id raise pre scratch dont like limping from ep.... then mbe 66 guy folds pre, and end of problem.

If he doesnt, or you limp, then no, abso no gettin away.
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:12 am

I agree 100% with Rick. You know you can't get away from it, Davy. As for playing KK, you know my thoughts on it as well. I could rewrite Rick's post but it would be pointless - it says everything I would.

It's the reason we make so much money at the game, Davy. Don't do it!
    LANGERS

SPS Chips : 122

Post  LANGERS Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:41 am

Good answers chaps!!

Brings to mind the expression,call with chit,end up in poo.I absolutely f***ing hate kk in hilo,with a vengeance,and now,unless its backed up with an ace and 2 or 3,i'm as interested in my hand as Arthur Scargill was interested in shaving his head to look more fashionable and admit he had a hair loss issue.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:18 am