SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

5 posters

Good luck

gbrownings

SPS Chips : 0

Good luck Empty Good luck

Post  gbrownings Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:08 am

Hi Ric et al. Good luck with this! Sure it will be a great success.

Two questions and one request!

Do I have to log on separately to the main site? Am being asked for a password but only have my forum one?

Should I be able to download the sections on mentoring and prices? They may not be ready I guess but at the moment I cannot access them.

Any chance of making the type face a little larger for us slightly older members who cannot always find their reading glasses!

Shocked
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Good luck Empty Re: Good luck

Post  wildrick Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:32 am

Hi there Terry! Cheers!

Welcome to our new forum!

At the moment the main site has no members only area, although this will probably change at some point. So no need to log in yet! The login option youre seeing is for us to add content, will be gone when we get most of the content done.

Which brings me neatly to your other question regarding missing content - I'm afraid thats exactly what it is, as not all the site content has been uploaded yet, and we're still playing around with layout and structuring issues. Will hopefully all be finished soon!

On the small font problem - do you use internet explorer? if so, in the bottom right hand corner youll find a magnifying glass with 100% next to it - click that, and it will jump to 125%, again and it goes to 150%, and again and its back to normal at 100% Very useful!
    gbrownings

Post  gbrownings Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:43 am

Thanks Ric.

On the font thing, I yesterday switched to firefox. Not sure if it has the magnifying facility, but will check it out. If not visit the opticians!

Cheers!

PS did I post in the wrong section?
    gbrownings

Post  gbrownings Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:45 am

Sad, replying to my own post now! Turns out with firefox Control and + magnifies!

Rolling Eyes
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:14 am

lol

well couldnt help you there, i don't use firefox

And no, your post is in the right section bounce
    Rivher

SPS Chips : 2

Good luck Empty I agree about the letters being slightly too small!

Post  Rivher Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:25 am

Of course as Rick points out you can magnify but then you don't get the whole page in and have to use the slider! Suspect
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

SPS Chips : 70

Post  Admin Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:53 am

Like a Star @ heaven

I did try adding one of those buttons where you can just make all text on a page bigger or smaller, without chinging the pics and everyting else. However it had serious issues and messed everything up. I'll try and find one that works soon.
    jalarcon

SPS Chips : 2

Good luck Empty Logging Issues

Post  jalarcon Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:15 am

I too experienced these double logging issues in the past. It can be a bit frustrating when one logs in and then s/he is asked to log in a second time.

______________________________________________________________________________

find cheap flights | find cheap airline tickets | cheap air travel tips | cheap flight search | free flash games | free online games | converting to islam | convert to islam

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:35 am