SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

4 posters

Aston Villa

wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Aston Villa Empty Aston Villa

Post  wildrick Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:13 pm

Can they finish 3rd?

Can they finish in the top 4?

Can they win the league without the big 4? ie finish 5th with only chelsea, arsenal, utd and pool above them?

Or are they gonna drop into 7th-10th obscurity like they do every season?

I think martin o'neil is the strongest of the managers from the teams trying to break ito the top 4, but he doesnt have the squads that hughes, rednap etc have.
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Aston Villa Empty Re: Aston Villa

Post  danowski69 Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:30 am

Personally i think unless city can pull of a miracle, then 4th will go to villa, pool are out of it in my eyes, and tottenham are, well lets be honest...punching above their weight.
    Unless city or pool buy 3/4 more world class players, then they wont break into the top 3 for a while.
    Arsenal Chelsea And Man U is all ya going to see in the top 3 for the future.
    LANGERS

SPS Chips : 122

Post  LANGERS Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:45 am

Villa impressive at the mo,in the same way that both chelski and Manure are not!
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:29 am

Danny2809 wrote:Personally i think unless city can pull of a miracle, then 4th will go to villa, pool are out of it in my eyes, and tottenham are, well lets be honest...punching above their weight.
    Unless city or pool buy 3/4 more world class players, then they wont break into the top 3 for a while.
    Arsenal Chelsea And Man U is all ya going to see in the top 3 for the future.

I disagree, but then I'm a Liverpool fan. How a team that's consistently finished in the top 4, won the EC and a few other smaller trophies, finished 2nd last year only a couple of points behind, can seriously be considered "not likely to break into the top 3" on one half a season's performance, is frankly stupid.

Mayhap I'll eat my words and we'll be playing Charlton and Leeds in the years to come, I don't know.

As for the Villa debate, and City - spurs etc (Nice Arsenal fan putting spurs out of it), I think they'll all be challenging but come the end of the year the top 4 will be, the top 4.

Fingers crossed! X
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 am

Well it's only been a couple of games, but Villa look to be doing their usual fall from grace.

Do you still put them up there Rick? I think they're going to struggle with Spurs/ Man City and finally Liverpool starting come good.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:24 pm