SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

4 posters

who will win world cup!!!

the hoooders
    the hoooders

SPS Chips : 1368
    Favourite hand : q 10 hearts

who will win world cup!!! Empty who will win world cup!!!

Post  the hoooders Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:56 am

obv not scotland,but who is going to win it???
    my shout is england who i really think can do it and also spain in with a great shout!!! bounce
    cant wait roll on the summer Very Happy
    sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

SPS Chips : 265
    Favourite hand : 2 7 offsuit aslong as its against a weak opponent

who will win world cup!!! Empty Re: who will win world cup!!!

Post  sexyamy83 Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Think it will certainly be a europeon side, fancy spain and think England will have a good run but fall short.
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

Post  khenny Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:16 am

Looking forward to the games this summer and will of course be supporting anyone that plays against Ingerlund! No offence meant personally to any of my English m8s but I just can't take the bollocks that comes with your media.

The hype surrounding every tournament they play in is always the same. We constantly get fed the same diet of crap from the panels & papers.

"England must be considered one of the strong favs"...."We will win this one"...."We were the best team but just didnt get that little bit of luck when we needed it"

The only time you have made it past the semi- final stage of ANY major tournament was when....

1) the tournament was played in England
    2) there were only 16 teams in the event
    3) You played every game at Wembley
    4) Brazil (monster favourites) were kicked off the park by Portugal
    5) You were helped by a dodgy linesman in the final!

So with all that being said.

C'mon the USA, Algeria & Slovenia!! cheers cheers
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

Post  the hoooders Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:28 am

khenny wrote:Looking forward to the games this summer and will of course be supporting anyone that plays against Ingerlund! No offence meant personally to any of my English m8s but I just can't take the bollocks that comes with your media.

The hype surrounding every tournament they play in is always the same. We constantly get fed the same diet of crap from the panels & papers.

"England must be considered one of the strong favs"...."We will win this one"...."We were the best team but just didnt get that little bit of luck when we needed it"

The only time you have made it past the semi- final stage of ANY major tournament was when....

1) the tournament was played in England
    2) there were only 16 teams in the event
    3) You played every game at Wembley
    4) Brazil (monster favourites) were kicked off the park by Portugal
    5) You were helped by a dodgy linesman in the final!

So with all that being said.

C'mon the USA, Algeria & Slovenia!! cheers cheers
    bitter sad jock,cause yr own team can only dream off winning a qualifier game never mind getting to a world cup,can never understand why jocks are so bitter towards england???/
    i asked who woould win not slag england kenny but typical comin from a sweaty hide
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

Post  khenny Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:53 am

Not too fussed who wins it but I will be rooting for Brazil as usual or any team containing players I like or any team that plays exciting attacking football, apart from you know who!

Think we have managed to win a qualifier hooders! Wink I remember growing up it was taken for granted Scotland would be at the finals.

We qualified in '74,(no England) '78,(no England) '82, '86 & '90. We missed out in '94 (as did England) but we were back again in '98. Since then it's been poor I admit but I am hoping for better things under Craig Levein and, although once again we have been handed yet another shitty qualifying group for the Euros, we will get back in there eventually!

FREEEDOM!!!!!!

Edit to add : The reason we like you guys to get royally stuffed is as I explained m8. Nothing to do with the English people as I have dozens of English m8s, but the English media make me sick and it's great to see them backtracking over how things went wrong or how you were cheated or whatever.

As I said you won it once with a LOT of help but outside of that you have made the semi's once in the other 18 World Cups, and even then you lost the 3rd/4th place play off! cheers
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

Post  the hoooders Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:27 am

so scotland have won what????
    bounce bounce
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

Post  the hoooders Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:28 am

and that any sport not just football kenneth Wink
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

Post  khenny Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:07 am

the hoooders wrote:and that any sport not just football kenneth Wink

Not getting into drawing up lists m8 as I will just take solace in the fact that you lot will get pumped by someone at sometime in the Finals.

The problem is that you all listen to the hype about "the greatest league in the world" but seem to forget that it is made up almost entirely of foreign players and the individual English players are massively overrated by the media.

Gerrard, Ferdinand & Rooney are fair players but apart from those three the rest aint special.

Look at Italy, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Holland, Spain. These are the pedigree teams of world football and England don't even come close to getting into that elite group at present.

They are always quoted as one of the tournament favourites because it's the money that's pumped on them in this country that puts them in that position! If you were to look at the betting in a neutral country they wouldn't be that high up the list.

Even that one time (outwith '66) that you made it to the semi's you were outplayed in the quarter finals by Cameroon but were "given" two penalties. One to save your asses 7mins from time and the other in extra time.

If I were you guys I wouldn't get too confident just yet. But then again you always do and that's what makes it even funnier. lol
    scott
    scott

SPS Chips : 774

Post  scott Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:24 am

What we're all forgetting here is that scotland do well at one "sport".....that spoutless kettle throwing lark at the olympics!!!

One more thing kenny.....PERU!!!!!!!!!!! affraid

Shocked cheers cheers cheers Shocked
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

Post  khenny Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:35 am

scott wrote:What we're all forgetting here is that scotland do well at one "sport".....that spoutless kettle throwing lark at the olympics!!!

Oi! We have been humbled by worse teams than Peru m8!! I seem to remember Costa Rica and Iran fkin things up for us too!! lol
    scott
    scott

SPS Chips : 774

Post  scott Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:42 am

khenny wrote:
    scott wrote:What we're all forgetting here is that scotland do well at one "sport".....that spoutless kettle throwing lark at the olympics!!!

Oi! We have been humbled by worse teams than Peru m8!! I seem to remember Costa Rica and Iran fkin things up for us too!! lol

Lol, forgot about those! bounce Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

Post  the hoooders Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:05 am

khenny wrote:
    the hoooders wrote:and that any sport not just football kenneth Wink

Not getting into drawing up lists m8 as I will just take solace in the fact that you lot will get pumped by someone at sometime in the Finals.

The problem is that you all listen to the hype about "the greatest league in the world" but seem to forget that it is made up almost entirely of foreign players and the individual English players are massively overrated by the media.

Gerrard, Ferdinand & Rooney are fair players but apart from those three the rest aint special.

Look at Italy, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Holland, Spain. These are the pedigree teams of world football and England don't even come close to getting into that elite group at present.

They are always quoted as one of the tournament favourites because it's the money that's pumped on them in this country that puts them in that position! If you were to look at the betting in a neutral country they wouldn't be that high up the list.

Even that one time (outwith '66) that you made it to the semi's you were outplayed in the quarter finals by Cameroon but were "given" two penalties. One to save your asses 7mins from time and the other in extra time.

If I were you guys I wouldn't get too confident just yet. But then again you always do and that's what makes it even funnier. lol
    confidence breed success kenneth,thats why english sport is in a diff league to you drawn dead jocks,the fact off the matter is kenneth you haggis heeds are JEALOUS of us ENGLISH,cause of the simple fact you are 2nd rate to england in every single department(fact)and for someone who hates england you no an awful lot about its footballing history,ieWORLD CUP SEMIS,WINNIN WORLD CUP,BEIN AT ALMOST EVREY WORLD CUP!!!!
    at the end of the day if england were not there in the summer and and the swaetys were i would support then saying as its englands CARPARK!!!!! Razz Razz Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:15 am