SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+4
MADV
wildrick
zeheckle
sexyamy83
8 posters

Crouch ew for leading goalscorer at world cup 70/1

sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

SPS Chips : 265
    Favourite hand : 2 7 offsuit aslong as its against a weak opponent

Crouch ew for leading goalscorer at world cup 70/1 Empty Crouch ew for leading goalscorer at world cup 70/1

Post  sexyamy83 Sun May 30, 2010 5:36 pm

What you all reckon , I think its big value by looking at our group.
    zeheckle
    zeheckle

SPS Chips : 80

Crouch ew for leading goalscorer at world cup 70/1 Empty Re: Crouch ew for leading goalscorer at world cup 70/1

Post  zeheckle Sun May 30, 2010 9:57 pm

torres and fabinao both 12/1 are getting my money also may have cheeky punt on gomez at 50/1 for germany
    zeheckle
    zeheckle

Crouch ew for leading goalscorer at world cup 70/1 Empty Re: Crouch ew for leading goalscorer at world cup 70/1

Post  zeheckle Sun May 30, 2010 9:59 pm

the reason hes so high is because he will hardly get a game mainly used as a sub for rooney late in games so it will be tough for him
    sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

Post  sexyamy83 Mon May 31, 2010 6:52 am

Looking at our strike force im pretty certain he will start every match. I think villa is rightful favourite but crouch just seems decent value.

Tell us more about Gomez.
    zeheckle
    zeheckle

Post  zeheckle Mon May 31, 2010 7:23 am

if you look at our games in the qualifications Capello went with heskey due to his holding up skills he seems to like that type of player rooney to play off and worked really well winning 9 of the 10 games and crouchey was used as a sub mainly i just dont think hes going to change his mind at the last minute

plus with rooneys season at man utd he played on his own up there all season in the big games so i have a feeling hes going to go with that and have either gerrard or lampard playing off him but i think alot of that depends on barrys fitness

well germany play 2 up front klose and gomez will be the likly partnership and while he was (gomez) at stuttgart he scored goals for fun but his move to bayern hasnt worked out hes still a great goal scorer also with there group theres a chance he could score a few

even huntelaar for holland is 50/1 and hes a great goalscorer at ajax and real madrid he scored goals but hasnt played much for milan but there group is quite soft so he has a chance of doing it

typically the golden boot winner at these things get around 6-9 goals and they get most of there goals in group stages

altho 70/1 does look appealing for crouchey i really dont think he will start but as for huntelaar and gomez them 2 are pretty much gtd starts both at 50/1 and got faily easy groups

ive even talked my self to betting huntelaar now haha

im in no means trying to tell you where to put your money just my views on it Very Happy
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:13 am

As much as it pains me to say it, I think either Lampard or Gerrard might be englands top scorer. Rooney will probably be up front on his own a lot of the time, especially if england go deep. Gerrard just behind him and Lampard taking penalties, both might have a chance.
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:14 am

He's big,

he's white,

he's absolutely...............

Spoiler:

Peter Crouch, Peter Crouch!

hide
    Bubster
    Bubster

SPS Chips : 396

Post  Bubster Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:41 pm

spain to win wc

torres to win golden boot

rooney to get sent off at least once in tourn

gerrard to be anonymous at all times

ashley cole to get injured

lampard to miss a pen in the inevitable shoot out

any england keeper to make total howler at least once in tourn

maradona for best managerial celebration

ivory coast for shock semi place

Cool Cool Cool

what price the acca madv?
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:14 am

Bubster wrote:spain to win wc

torres to win golden boot

rooney to get sent off at least once in tourn

gerrard to be anonymous at all times

ashley cole to get injured

lampard to miss a pen in the inevitable shoot out

any england keeper to make total howler at least once in tourn

maradona for best managerial celebration

ivory coast for shock semi place

Cool Cool Cool

what price the acca madv?

LMAO -

If I gave you a price for that accumulator I'd have to lay it off elsewhere; it looks a banker LOL!

Think you summed up the most likely outcomes really well. I, however, think there will be many more shocks than this. The teams are getting closer and closer to each other and there will be some upsets.

If Ivory Coast get to the semi, I hope DidierDiverDrogba doesn't break his leg - honestly, I do! hide
    redbulldac
    redbulldac

SPS Chips : 333

Post  redbulldac Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:18 pm

my view anybody else win rather than england frigging sick of it already everytime you put the telly on hide honestly blue snow in june when they win lmao lol lol
    Mumbolungo
    Mumbolungo

SPS Chips : 200

Post  Mumbolungo Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:57 pm

Serbia to do well
    sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

Post  sexyamy83 Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:29 am

Had hotellar on betfair, 150s aint bad but why soo high is he injured.

also had a bit on villa , crouchy and for long shots vela and donovan.
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

Post  khenny Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:02 am

sexyamy83 wrote:What you all reckon , I think its big value by looking at our group.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
    sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

Post  sexyamy83 Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:20 am

Yer it would have been if he was playing, not soo confident now.
    zeheckle
    zeheckle

Post  zeheckle Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:22 am

lol i did tell ya and with how well heskey played last nite he wont start

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:55 am