SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

2 posters

William Hills, bad beat or what

remember91
    remember91

SPS Chips : 130

William Hills, bad beat or what Empty William Hills, bad beat or what

Post  remember91 Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:06 am

A few weeks ago l opened and put money in William Hills to play in an mtt. As soon as l put money in my account they suspended it. As l don't have a scanner l had to send photos taken from a digital camera of my drivers liscence and birth certificate. they would not accept them as l could not get a clear picture of the full copy of my birth certificate. But the part with my name,birth date and place of birth that l sent was very clear. After numerous phone calls with no joy l walked to the nearest William Hills shop, gave them my account number then produced evidence of my ID. They would not even look at it as poker is a different department. I called to complain once more and then gave them my account number for a William Hill sponsored live league l play in on a Tuesday evening. Again no joy, as things stand just now they refuse point blank to return the money to my bank account. Has anyone else had problems with William Hills?
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

William Hills, bad beat or what Empty Re: William Hills, bad beat or what

Post  MADV Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:40 am

remember91 wrote:[...] Has anyone else had problems with William Hills?

I know how frustrating this can be. I've not had trouble with WH before (as I don't have an account therE) but I've had problems with many sites requesting this information. I now have all my documents saved so that I can send them whenever they're needed. Companies will not budge because it is their duty not to. They have to stop fraud, money laundering etc. You really do want them to be this picky. After all, your money is still there, it's not being spent by some Nigerian scammer.

Take your documents to the local scan shop and get them to scan them into a file. All sites accept either upload or e-mailed documents. Get your DL, BC and a utlitlity bill. Passport if you have it. If your DL is a photocard one that really is all you need. Oh, don't forget to get copies of the front and back of any cards you'll use to play on different sites with.

I realised long ago that stubborness (on my part) was not going to get my withdrawls processed. It took me a year to do it lol.

Good luck. Remember, it's there for your safety.
    remember91
    remember91

SPS Chips : 130

Post  remember91 Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:18 am

The point is l went to one of there shops with all the ID required. At the end of the day its William Hills who are holding my money from me.
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:14 am

remember91 wrote:The point is l went to one of there shops with all the ID required. At the end of the day its William Hills who are holding my money from me.

At the end of the day - it gets dark!

As for "the point is". The point is you want your money, and they don't really give a chit. It's your money, so do something proactive and get it! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:30 am