SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

5 posters

FT of Laddies £1k Gara Hilo

MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

FT of Laddies £1k Gara Hilo Empty FT of Laddies £1k Gara Hilo

Post  MADV Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Bout time I was back here! It's been a while.

Wish me luck! Very Happy
    GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

SPS Chips : 467
    Favourite hand : Gladly shove all my chips in with AA

FT of Laddies £1k Gara Hilo Empty Re: FT of Laddies £1k Gara Hilo

Post  GlasgowAlex Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Nice one
    Be Lucky
    MADV
    MADV

Post  MADV Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:22 pm

8th - Oh well, won fuck all as per usual.

More and more I realise that online poker's just not for me. I'm so sick of playing with nothing.
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:24 am

Still very well played tho matey :-)

The thing with online is that if you play games with a buy in of less then lets say $10 you need to make the top 5 for it to be worth the 4/5 hr grind.

Ive found this on stars, and it really annoyes me, 6hrs in and for the $3 buy in ill win about $11 WOW!

The only way to combat this is up your stakes, move to $15 or the like, field size is slightly smaller, but the ROI is much better.

On Ladbrokes, the jump in buy in is huge, from the $1 $3 HE to $5 rebuy then up to $15 $25 but my point still stands, bigger buy in better pool

Many sites also do sats to the smaller games and you find yourself on a table full of 80p sng players who got the sat ticket to your game and cant play for toffee, and these are the ones we call donks.

With the higher buyins you TEND not to get as many low level players.

You still get them as you do in the sun mil but these are just chancers, not players.

I now find myself playing on stars with buyins of more then $12 just for this reason, and the quality of player is slightly better so not many TWARTARDS make the money and then play like they have satted into the game.

I use $ as i dont have the euro sign :-)
    MADV
    MADV

Post  MADV Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:53 am

Don't get me wrong, Danny, I want to move up, but it's hard when you're constantly playing off little or no bankroll. I had one for many years and enjoyed my poker - unfortunately I put it all on red one day (lost obviously) and haven't enjoyed the game online since.

I may look into getting bankrolled - but it's not something I'm ready for yet as I don't have the time. I'd love to play the $100 hilo on stars every night, I just can't afford to.

As for TWATARDS, I really really do want them - why the feck would I want to play against good players?
    danowski69

Post  danowski69 Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:31 pm

Because, when u play like a twat they wont see it coming LOL

you know what i mean mate, no-one to donk you out with chitt.
    Muffer
    Muffer

SPS Chips : 163

FT of Laddies £1k Gara Hilo Empty mad

Post  Muffer Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:55 am

Hi dude,your a good player...........y raise stakes when a weekly league will let you break even tourny wise and give you a free payout every monday.
    On stars danny your right you grind for nothing in the low buyins.
    Think about it ....people are playing games lol and losing there fee to stars laddies offer total fee to be repaid back in freerole and weekly payouts.
    All comps low buyins and awesome money I cant get my head round people playing stars .
    Badbeats same on all sites (what I mean is you get same as me)but in weekly mad you can actually play comfortable low buyin and try for top 8 .
    If you break even tournywise((quite easy to do))your finishing position will give you accredited free pay.
    Only negative is time,it takes up 50hours per week and unless winning 500 per week not worth it.
    I hope you look at this mad and you never know play a few games and you may be funded by someone watching you matey!!!.gl
    Evo397bhp
    Evo397bhp

SPS Chips : 785
    Favourite hand : High stakes JJ, HiLo A33K Ds

Post  Evo397bhp Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:11 am

MADV wrote:Don't get me wrong, Danny, I want to move up, but it's hard when you're constantly playing off little or no bankroll. I had one for many years and enjoyed my poker - unfortunately I put it all on red one day (lost obviously) and haven't enjoyed the game online since.

I may look into getting bankrolled - but it's not something I'm ready for yet as I don't have the time. I'd love to play the $100 hilo on stars every night, I just can't afford to.

As for TWATARDS, I really really do want them - why the feck would I want to play against good players?

I do believe I hold copyright on this term, please ask for approval of use in the future !! pmsl Twisted Evil
    Evo397bhp
    Evo397bhp

SPS Chips : 785
    Favourite hand : High stakes JJ, HiLo A33K Ds

Post  Evo397bhp Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:12 am

Muffer wrote:Hi dude,your a good player...........y raise stakes when a weekly league will let you break even tourny wise and give you a free payout every monday.
    On stars danny your right you grind for nothing in the low buyins.
    Think about it ....people are playing games lol and losing there fee to stars laddies offer total fee to be repaid back in freerole and weekly payouts.
    All comps low buyins and awesome money I cant get my head round people playing stars .
    Badbeats same on all sites (what I mean is you get same as me)but in weekly mad you can actually play comfortable low buyin and try for top 8 .
    If you break even tournywise((quite easy to do))your finishing position will give you accredited free pay.
    Only negative is time,it takes up 50hours per week and unless winning 500 per week not worth it.
    I hope you look at this mad and you never know play a few games and you may be funded by someone watching you matey!!!.gl

lADDIES TROLL
    danowski69

Post  danowski69 Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:19 am

Im thinking like you Evo, are you on laddie's books muffwitz?

Seems like your on a one man mission to recruit.
    Muffer
    Muffer

SPS Chips : 163

FT of Laddies £1k Gara Hilo Empty more players=more muny=happy muff

Post  Muffer Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:09 am

Certainly want recruitment,the more players the more I win.
    If guarantees aint hit they could indeed withdraw weekly resulting in a sad day for me.
    MADV
    MADV

Post  MADV Tue May 04, 2010 4:26 am

Unfortunately I don't have anywhere near 50 hours a week to play poker - and I'd certainly want more than £500 if I did.
    danowski69

Post  danowski69 Tue May 04, 2010 5:51 am

Evo397bhp wrote:
    MADV wrote:Don't get me wrong, Danny, I want to move up, but it's hard when you're constantly playing off little or no bankroll. I had one for many years and enjoyed my poker - unfortunately I put it all on red one day (lost obviously) and haven't enjoyed the game online since.

I do believe I hold copyright on this term, please ask for approval of use in the future !! pmsl Twisted Evil

Hahah thats exactly why i used the word, when i use donks, i see bainn or kenny jumping in on my comments... however i will be sure to ask YOUR permission next time LOL

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:38 am