SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

Aussie Millions Weekly Final

khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

Aussie Millions Weekly Final Empty Aussie Millions Weekly Final

Post  khenny Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Short stacked for a lot of the last part of this but managed to steal and hold on till 3 cash places (not that I wanted any of those).

Eventually it gets down to serious bubble last cash place or Monthly Final spot. I am down to 3.2k and 2k in with bb. Pick up KQ and manage to double to 7.6k. I let sb go with rags and get K9 suited on button.

The sb doesn't have a big stack and bb only has 10k so I decide to steal. The bb is only going to call I figure if he has good hand, if he lets it go then he can slide past sb and still have 9k plus the button position.

I wait a couple of seconds then lump in. Sb folds and bb thinks for a sec and decides to commit half his stack with Q7 o/s!!!!

Flop A4A turn 7 river blank. Kenny tata and fcukwit donk bag strolls thru. How he makes this call is beyond me as he will have position and also 3 lower stacks then him with 2 of them just about to go into blinds on other table.

I don't think I made a mistake here but would appreciate any input.

I would normally have hand history but closed the table without getting it.
    khenny
    khenny
    McLairy Mod

SPS Chips : 1686
    Favourite hand : Aces. What else would you want?

Aussie Millions Weekly Final Empty Re: Aussie Millions Weekly Final

Post  khenny Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:04 pm

As an aside to this I decided to go for some hi/lo cash therapy. muahaha

Found myself a very willing cash machine at a 0.25/0.50 table, sat down with 20euro and 25 mins later stood up with 287euro!

lol! lol!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:34 am