SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

5 posters

APAT WCOAP Omaha

Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

SPS Chips : 2724
    Favourite hand : 5-4 off "The Bainn"

APAT WCOAP Omaha - Page 2 Empty Re: APAT WCOAP Omaha

Post  Bainn Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:08 am

Danny2809 wrote:Would you like to check your grammer please, i feel you missed a word out.

Nope, noticed it myself after posting, what happens when work interrupts more important things.

Besides, I think everone knows the quote anyway.
    Overated
    Overated

SPS Chips : 472

Post  Overated Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:28 am

Its terrible play to get over 150 bb all in without a made hand especially this early in the tourney.

That is all
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:35 am

Overated wrote:Its terrible play to get over 150 bb all in without a made hand especially this early in the tourney.

That is all

Ok, what would you have done -

1 Preflop

2 On the flop

3 If we Potted on the flop to build pot with a good draw, do you fold to a reraise ?
    Overated
    Overated

Post  Overated Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:41 am

If you were playing a cash game you did everything perfectly and just got unlucky. You cant reload in a freezeout tourney tho. Its 50/50 but i would never risk my stack. depends what way you play. You didnt really do much wrong tho.
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:53 am

Overated wrote:If you were playing a cash game you did everything perfectly and just got unlucky. You cant reload in a freezeout tourney tho. Its 50/50 but i would never risk my stack. depends what way you play. You didnt really do much wrong tho.

Ok, so in a tournament you're flating it pre and post flop, potting or repotting the turn with a view to commit if oppo gets aggressive ?
    Overated
    Overated

Post  Overated Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:01 pm

Bainn wrote:
    Overated wrote:If you were playing a cash game you did everything perfectly and just got unlucky. You cant reload in a freezeout tourney tho. Its 50/50 but i would never risk my stack. depends what way you play. You didnt really do much wrong tho.

Ok, so in a tournament you're flating it pre and post flop, potting or repotting the turn with a view to commit if oppo gets aggressive ?

with that stack im only getting it in if i have the nuts on a fullring table so yeh id just be calling the whole way. some players wopuld prob do exactly what you did tho and theres nothing really wrong with it apart from the fact your taking a huge coin flip for 300bb when theres no need to.
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:05 pm

Overated wrote:
    Bainn wrote:

with that stack im only getting it in if i have the nuts on a fullring table so yeh id just be calling the whole way. some players wopuld prob do exactly what you did tho and theres nothing really wrong with it apart from the fact your taking a huge coin flip for 300bb when theres no need to.

Ok, cheers for the comments Chris.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:18 am