SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

which limit i should play??

albert1212

SPS Chips : 6

which limit i should play??   Empty which limit i should play??

Post  albert1212 Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:07 am

hi guys, for the next year i would reach the status vip equivalent of sne on ps on my pr.
    142k € of rake to pay in one year gives 69.8k € of rakback ( = 49%). payin 50k more € of rake i' ll have 100k € of rb (of course we have to see were i can arrive..).
    at the moment i can play nl100 - 200 without any problem + nl400 if there are fishes... i would reach the status in the less time possible (i think 8 month are good.. but if i can't reach 12 are good too..).
    at the moment i've a 13k roll, but no problem to make it bigger and arrive fast to 20k (100x for nl200). i also use an aggressive brm for a little % of the roll (u can read on the section poker goals & challenge).
    i know that playin only for the mass and not for the profit could be not so profitable, due to the fact that at the moment the field on my pr is soft...
    so... nl100? nl200? nl400? playin only in roll? this plan to go up ->

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:50 pm