SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

4 posters

Ldbrokes chips for sale

MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Ldbrokes chips for sale Empty Ldbrokes chips for sale

Post  MADV Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:51 am

I don't know if this is the right section of the forum for this, or if it's OK to advertise on here, but given that you lot seem a nice bunch, and I know a lot of you play on Ladbrokes, I was wondering if anyone wanted to purchase my Ladbrokes chips set.

These are the 15g ones in red, white, green and black complete with 2 packs of cards (1 opened) and a metal case to carry them in.

I'll get nowt for them on Ebay as they're too specific and don't really post on the Kracked kings website. PM me if you'd like them. If you're coming to Birmingham next month they'll be no need for postage as I'll be driving there and will bring them.

Thanks, all.
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Ldbrokes chips for sale Empty Re: Ldbrokes chips for sale

Post  wildrick Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:56 pm

oi oi m8

this is as good a section as any for this, np.

And yes its fine to advertise stuff like this!

I can personally vouch for both the seller (top bloke Wink ), and the chips in question (Ihave 2 sets and Jen has another lol). The chips are great quality clay ones, and a really nice weight, and the case is good quality too. Cards are usual promotional cheap ones, tho plastic coated etc.

How much were you after vad m8, or is it offers, and are all the chip stacks opened?
    MADV
    MADV

Post  MADV Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:38 am

wildrick wrote:oi oi m8

this is as good a section as any for this, np.

And yes its fine to advertise stuff like this!

I can personally vouch for both the seller (top bloke Wink ), and the chips in question (Ihave 2 sets and Jen has another lol). The chips are great quality clay ones, and a really nice weight, and the case is good quality too. Cards are usual promotional cheap ones, tho plastic coated etc.

How much were you after vad m8, or is it offers, and are all the chip stacks opened?

I'm not after much mate, I just don't see the point in having two lots of chips. I suppose if I had massive home games it may be worth it but as I'm up north, Sharon's down south, and we've just about alienated everyone we've known, there's about as much chance of needing two poker sets as there is of me winning the WSOP hilo!

The chips have been played with, and are all out of the wrapper. If anyone makes me a serious bid I'll take it. What were they on Ladbrokes? $250 or something? Forget that amount, that's ridiculous, I'll take owt around $100 + delivery.
    Davejacks

SPS Chips : 53

Post  Davejacks Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:38 pm

nice chip set those laddies ones, if i didnt have one id take yours off your hands Wink
    MADV
    MADV

Post  MADV Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:53 am

BUMP.

They're going on Ebay if you lot don't want them.
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:51 pm

Sorry dude have a set but cheers for posting

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:46 am