SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

5 posters

new to sharkschool

stowjon

SPS Chips : 0

new to sharkschool Empty new to sharkschool

Post  stowjon Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:29 pm

hi all jon from cambridge here, 33 yrs old, playing poker on/off for 15yrs, can play omaha, stud, nlh, razz, horse + a few other variations. currently run a 30 man poker league in my local social club and love to play live (empire, luton, yarmouth + few other places) i like low limit cash and tourneys. went to ireland in october to play the boylepoker IPo which was great fun but got donked in a few hours by copius amount of french players.but i did get to meet Maria Demetriou (result) fave player is poker brat helmuth or english player devil fish/mad marty wilson, fave woman player isabelle mercier.

looking forwrd to chatting to people on here by the way i saw the site when devil fish joined on facebook.
    geminis
    geminis

SPS Chips : 208

new to sharkschool Empty Re: new to sharkschool

Post  geminis Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:41 pm

welcome we look forward to hearing more about u, we knew that link on devils page wud come in handy Wink.
    Ive met him a few times now he a nice chap really, a very funny utube song about him going round at the mo, i think he will see the funny side tho.
    Horse games wud prob be my worst game, i find hi lo tricky enough huh
    gl at the tables rock on
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:43 pm

Hi there Jon, and welcome to our forum!

The main site is almost finished, and we'll be open soon, theres quite a lot of content already up, and more to come Smile

Good choice of poker heroes - Hellmuth and Devilfish were always mine, legends! Only met Helmuthh once, but after spending plenty of time drinking with Dave and Marty in vegas, I'm happy to say theyre 2 of the most amusing blokes around, and both very sound! Keep bumping into Dave at random poker related do's, and he's always got time for a chat, or more likely a random poker story lol.

Hope you like the site, and that you find some useful stuff on the main site, and some good advice and poker chat on here!

gl on the tables,

ric
    The G Force
    The G Force

SPS Chips : 11

Post  The G Force Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:19 am

hello mate, new to the site as well and found it in the same way as you!

see you on the forums.
    phinnies1
    phinnies1
    Admin

SPS Chips : 121

Post  phinnies1 Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:37 pm

Hi Jon, Welcome to the forum, nice to see you, there will be freerolls appearing very soon, so keep your eves peeled!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:42 pm