SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+13
FaQsaKe
Discord
Bainn
crowfoot
petrafyde
danowski69
chappy1
redbulldac
Evo397bhp
scott
the hoooders
Mumbolungo
tripedd
17 posters

anyone playing the forum game ?

redbulldac
    redbulldac

SPS Chips : 333

anyone playing the forum game ? - Page 5 Empty Re: anyone playing the forum game ?

Post  redbulldac Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:26 am

Bainn wrote:
    Discord wrote:Have to say it is good to see the new scrolling banner - gg wp once again Bainn! Very Happy

Cheers Babe.
    oi i dont think there was nothing wrong with the old 1 Laughing
    Discord
    Discord

SPS Chips : 220

anyone playing the forum game ? - Page 5 Empty Re: anyone playing the forum game ?

Post  Discord Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:39 am

redbulldac wrote:
    Bainn wrote:
    Discord wrote:Have to say it is good to see the new scrolling banner - gg wp once again Bainn! Very Happy

Cheers Babe.

Now why am I not surprised Red ;-) lol!
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

SPS Chips : 2724
    Favourite hand : 5-4 off "The Bainn"

Post  Bainn Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 am

redbulldac wrote:
    Bainn wrote:

Cheers Babe.

It was scaring children.
    redbulldac
    redbulldac

Post  redbulldac Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:05 pm

Bainn wrote:
    redbulldac wrote:
    Bainn wrote:

Cheers Babe.

It was scaring children.
    ho hum you just no taste now if that mask was of hannibal then the kids would hide Twisted Evil
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:16 pm

redbulldac wrote:
    Bainn wrote:
    redbulldac wrote:
    Bainn wrote:

Cheers Babe.

It was scaring children.
    ho hum you just no taste now if that mask was of hannibal then the kids would hide Twisted Evil

Not at all, kids today embrace the gory, sadistic side of life, bless them.

Besides, I am a child's hero as Discord will verify.
    Mumbolungo
    Mumbolungo

SPS Chips : 200

Post  Mumbolungo Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:39 pm

With Hoppy and Petrafyde and Paddylemon Gaz etc still in Leeds along with 1 or 2 others it looks like a quiet night- good- cause I'm drinking away my Leeds hangover! Good Luck and remember if i dont chat its because of my chat ban not because i cant be bothered.
    redbulldac
    redbulldac

Post  redbulldac Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:59 pm

Mumbolungo wrote:With Hoppy and Petrafyde and Paddylemon Gaz etc still in Leeds along with 1 or 2 others it looks like a quiet night- good- cause I'm drinking away my Leeds hangover! Good Luck and remember if i dont chat its because of my chat ban not because i cant be bothered.
    yip looks as if it going to be another disapointing effort by the rest of forum members again Rolling Eyes sigh
    PaddyLemon
    PaddyLemon

SPS Chips : 4

Post  PaddyLemon Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:49 pm

I was back in time but I couldn't get online to get into the game. I'll be there next week though. Mumbo. Nice meeting you and Hoppy over the weekend. How did you get on in the cash? 5am was way too late for lightweights like me Smile
    geminis
    geminis

SPS Chips : 208

Post  geminis Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Sorry we missed it peeps, we went to play a local deep stack game, I only just got back.... will be there next week with bells on! gl to Crow Red and hood xx
    redbulldac
    redbulldac

Post  redbulldac Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:21 pm

hi gem sorry you guys missed it and hi paddy lemon welcome to the forum well played hoods and crow you played well Very Happy
    Mumbolungo
    Mumbolungo

Post  Mumbolungo Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:25 pm

They did play well for a couple of donks! Still in PKR live donk mode but enjoyed game even if i played really shite, later on i won a ticket to pkr live 4 stage 2 so happy enough! How did things go Paddy any cashes and how did Petra do-missed you both.
    Mumbolungo
    Mumbolungo

Post  Mumbolungo Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Oh I won £200 at the blackjack tables Paddy the cash games were shite!
    hoppy

SPS Chips : 243

Post  hoppy Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:58 am

did you only stay the friday mumbo?

nice meeting all you guys + petra
    petrafyde
    petrafyde

SPS Chips : 14

Post  petrafyde Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:10 am

Hey Hooders Smile

Mumbo, where did you disappear to lol.. thought you were coming back.

I didn't cash in any of the main events. Pushed allin by trip 2's on an AJ two paired flop in the first.. made it deep into the Sat nighter, 230 runners, 8hrs - only 15 paid and I fell in 24th place after the super-aggy chipleader was placed to my left. Sunday main PKR event, I made a bad read early on encountering KK on the button to my 55, but survived.. then was moved to one of the best worst aggressive players I've ever met lol.

Great meeting you again, nice to see you Hoppy, well played in the SNG's, but some seriously questionable calls I must say! Razz
    redbulldac
    redbulldac

Post  redbulldac Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:34 am

petrafyde wrote:Hey Hooders Smile

Mumbo, where did you disappear to lol.. thought you were coming back.

I didn't cash in any of the main events. Pushed allin by trip 2's on an AJ two paired flop in the first.. made it deep into the Sat nighter, 230 runners, 8hrs - only 15 paid and I fell in 24th place after the super-aggy chipleader was placed to my left. Sunday main PKR event, I made a bad read early on encountering KK on the button to my 55, but survived.. then was moved to one of the best worst aggressive players I've ever met lol.
    you havent met hooders yet then i take it hide
    Great meeting you again, nice to see you Hoppy, well played in the SNG's, but some seriously questionable calls I must say! Razz
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

Post  Bainn Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:49 am

Well done Hoooders, who knew you had it in you to win.

Wink
    hoppy

SPS Chips : 243

Post  hoppy Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:39 am

yup, alot of them I didnt want to call, the pot odds were just too big after my gone wrong blind steals. Then totally lucked out on the flop.
    PaddyLemon
    PaddyLemon

SPS Chips : 4

Post  PaddyLemon Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:59 am

The best I got was a couple of chopped SNG heads up pools, a 25% improvement on my free blackjack token and a sausage sarnie from Hoppy (AKA Silent Bob). Brilliant weekend though Smile
    Mumbolungo
    Mumbolungo

Post  Mumbolungo Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Pity I had to leave m8 the donkage on Sat and Sun would have been huge! Next time I will be in for all 3 days. Good Luck at the tables.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:49 pm