SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

5 posters

sunday million 4 million guaranteed.

sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

SPS Chips : 265
    Favourite hand : 2 7 offsuit aslong as its against a weak opponent

sunday million 4 million guaranteed. Empty sunday million 4 million guaranteed.

Post  sexyamy83 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:13 pm

Just an update regarding tonights for million,

so far Scott has bought 10% and faqsake 5%. Thank you guys and il be trying my best to fully reward you.

If anyone else wants a stake pop me a pm or add me on msn uptheowls1983@hotmail.com

cheers

percentages

scott 10%
    faqsake 5%
    redbull 7.2%

Last edited by sexyamy83 on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

sunday million 4 million guaranteed. Empty Re: sunday million 4 million guaranteed.

Post  CARNIVORE04 Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:47 pm

knowing stars games prob about 3 days later. lol. gl in it
    FaQsaKe
    FaQsaKe

SPS Chips : 92

sunday million 4 million guaranteed. Empty Re: sunday million 4 million guaranteed.

Post  FaQsaKe Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:39 am

I think the usual finsih is between 5am and 7am UK time, there will more than likely be more runners this week so slightly longer.
    I'm going to try a few sats for this myself, $215 direct way above my BR.
    sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

Post  sexyamy83 Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Theres a minimum of 20000 just to reach the full guarantee and i reckon we could see 30000 in this quite easily. Im going to set my body clock right for this one, go to bed about 5am on sunday morning and get up mid afternoon on sunday as I am also in the 250k on ipoker. Ive took monday off work so im not worrying about no sleep.
    sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

Post  sexyamy83 Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:27 pm

I was wondering if anyone would like to buy a piece of me for this tourney as I will be playing a little above my normal role but after a good few months im going to treat myself. If anyones interested I will sell 5% for $10.75 or 10% for $21.50 etc. I will be playing this regardless but would be good to lay off up to 50%. Anyone who buys a percentage can obviously watch me on mikogo to the early hours or while they eat there corn flakes the next morning. Im sure Rick will vouch for me that I wont do a runner with your $$$$.Below are my stats for mansion mtts which is the site I play virtually all my poker on.

It would be best to transfer via stars and likewise any winnings will be transfered immediately.

Likewise if anyone else is playing this and would like to sell or swap a percentage I would be interested as the more chances of getting a share of that million first prize the better.

Any questions please ask.

sexyamy83 630 $16 $33 67% $9,925 LPLLLPLL 87 iPoker Sch. Only
    scott
    scott

SPS Chips : 774

Post  scott Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:41 am

Reckon it will be about 8-9 a.m. uk time when this finishes. gl tho! bounce
    FaQsaKe
    FaQsaKe

Post  FaQsaKe Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:09 am

Tried a triple shootout sat for this and busted HU on the 2nd table.
    Not got much time left to grab a seat and i am off out tonight with probable hangover tomorrow so unsure if i will have the time/patience to get in. Got my first foot on the step system though so will maybe try a few more of them tomorrow all depends on how i am feeling.

I'll take a 5% if it is still being offered that way sexyamy, pm or post your username and i'll send $$ over to you, if i don't make it in it will give me someone to cheer for Very Happy My user is same as forum name,just so you know who it is sending.
    sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

Post  sexyamy83 Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:01 pm

Thank you mate, yes its still available, my alias is swfclad. Drop me a line when you have sent it mate.

cheers
    FaQsaKe
    FaQsaKe

Post  FaQsaKe Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:20 am

I now have a step 3 ticket, 1 more step and i can use it to buy into sunday mill this week Very Happy
    scott
    scott

Post  scott Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:25 am

FaQsaKe wrote:I now have a step 3 ticket, 1 more step and i can use it to buy into sunday mill this week Very Happy

Gl m8y! bounce bounce bounce

are you hidden from player search george?
    sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

Post  sexyamy83 Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:58 am

George, if you sat in i could buy the same % off you if you want. Up to you mate,whats your alias on stars.

let me know

FaQsaKe
    FaQsaKe

Post  FaQsaKe Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:09 am

My alias on stars is exact same as forum^ I have given up on the sats for a while. Played a few today and not done very well in any of them and they are starting to annoy me, i'm having a plo mtt for a change of scene.

I'll have something to eat and a shower,freshen up the thinking and try a step 3 before the big one starts. If i do make it in i can do a swap of % no problem.
    Sent over $$ for 5% already to you, conformation email arrived recently Wink
    sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

Post  sexyamy83 Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:13 am

yes receive mate , if you sat in il send you the money back for same %. I just satallieted on a $10 sat, also been doing steps, had 3 cracks at step 3, had two 4th and a 3rd, the 3rd was sick, i was big chippy , ran into 42 when i had AA, then some donk called me with 10 6 when i shoved with kj, im having one last crack at a step for 750k.

did you add me to msn mate.
    FaQsaKe
    FaQsaKe

Post  FaQsaKe Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:18 am

I was in the same $10 sat and busted out earlier noticed you were going pretty well though.

I think i added you to msn? did you request an add earlier, matthew??
    redbulldac
    redbulldac

SPS Chips : 333

Post  redbulldac Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:19 am

sexyamy83 wrote:yes receive mate , if you sat in il send you the money back for same %. I just satallieted on a $10 sat, also been doing steps, had 3 cracks at step 3, had two 4th and a 3rd, the 3rd was sick, i was big chippy , ran into 42 when i had AA, then some donk called me with 10 6 when i shoved with kj, im having one last crack at a step for 750k.

did you add me to msn mate.
    arite m8 im going to send a tenner just to see if i can tell me if you get it im comput stupid lol
    sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

Post  sexyamy83 Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Quick update, after the second brake im sat in 15069th with 27141 left.My stack is 10875.

Il post every hour though even though i know no one will be reading it it will keep me focussed during the night.

Laughing
    scott
    scott

Post  scott Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:13 pm

I'll be reading it i got a stake! go fella, tongue go!
    scott
    scott

Post  scott Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:37 pm

unlucky.
    redbulldac
    redbulldac

SPS Chips : 333

Post  redbulldac Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:39 pm

scott wrote:unlucky.
    aye unlucky m8 you tried that numpty with the k 10 did the damage ul m8
    sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

Post  sexyamy83 Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:58 pm

not meant to be but why anyone can call off there entire stack with k 10 is beyond me. Would of been nice to go alot deeper but never mind. Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:32 am