SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

2 posters

Too aggressive ? ?

Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

SPS Chips : 2724
    Favourite hand : 5-4 off "The Bainn"

Too aggressive ? ? Empty Too aggressive ? ?

Post  Bainn Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Just checked some stats, apparently at the $0.10/$0.25 PLO 6 MAX I am 97.8% more aggressive than population.

This TOO aggressive ? ?

Mind you, I only go to showdown more than 3.7% of the population.
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Too aggressive ? ? Empty Re: Too aggressive ? ?

Post  MADV Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:05 am

Bainn wrote:Just checked some stats, apparently at the $0.10/$0.25 PLO 6 MAX I am 97.8% more aggressive than population.

This TOO aggressive ? ?

It all depends on what persona you like and how you like to play the game. I remember when first learning with Rick I was taught that I wasn't entering a pot unless I was raising it. Things have changed slightly since then as many people get to know me and know they can draw against my aggressive bets. I'm much less aggressive than I used to be at the game. You, yourself, of course know that it completely depends on how the table is playing and the players that are sat at the table.

What's your ROI at the game?
    Bainn
    Bainn
    Beardy Mod

SPS Chips : 2724
    Favourite hand : 5-4 off "The Bainn"

Post  Bainn Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:29 am

MADV wrote:
    Bainn wrote:Just checked some stats, apparently at the $0.10/$0.25 PLO 6 MAX I am 97.8% more aggressive than population.

This TOO aggressive ? ?

It all depends on what persona you like and how you like to play the game. I remember when first learning with Rick I was taught that I wasn't entering a pot unless I was raising it. Things have changed slightly since then as many people get to know me and know they can draw against my aggressive bets. I'm much less aggressive than I used to be at the game. You, yourself, of course know that it completely depends on how the table is playing and the players that are sat at the table.

What's your ROI at the game?

Will need to get that, but my current BB/100 = 23.49

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:49 am