SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

3 posters

boreddddddd

Muffer
    Muffer

SPS Chips : 163

boreddddddd Empty boreddddddd

Post  Muffer Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:07 am

Guys would love to see 1 of you play laddies weekly,good fun.....finish 4th and get 350 euros which is 280 more than the 70 fees you pay playing them all.
    Not a site in world offering a free league where all fees paid go back out to players.
    Laddies taking not 1p,,,,,,,,,,,coupled with fact if you have good week you can walk with £1500 or a bad week come 4th and maybe 5 or 6 hund profit.
    Played 12 year and as much as we bluff ourselves with "stars,tilt" yarn they dont offer anything like this weekly..................more tourny selection agreed but this is a free pay day to those capable,maybe dan could make a return and show us his pokerskills next week?????????or when hes off,or anyoneeeeeeee it gettting boring ........I feel il be rebuffed tho as laddies is worse badbeat site in world so ppl tell me which I know aswell as all its no worse than any other site.
    Challenge offered,any takers?
    Evo397bhp
    Evo397bhp

SPS Chips : 785
    Favourite hand : High stakes JJ, HiLo A33K Ds

boreddddddd Empty Re: boreddddddd

Post  Evo397bhp Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:18 am

it's not a babbeat site, just run by charlatans.

you think comming 4th is a bad week !! PMSL drop 8 or 9k thats a bad week lol.
    Muffer
    Muffer

boreddddddd Empty crikey

Post  Muffer Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:38 am

m8 the limit buyin in weekly is 5euro(affordable)with incentive comps in weekly all safeguarded with guarantees.
    I haven,t seen anything like it,the old monthly was favouring the fulltime players,which was unfair on me working and playing half comps.
    The new weekly costs 600euro............but with that you play 70 competitions and on payday you get most of tht back .
    So way I see it any winnings during week above 200 is profit.
    This week laddies have finally nailed it plymlegend plays,new1home.............old monthly players tbh aint good enough on level terms.(bar these two a few have tried it and cant win it).
    I love it lets not forget the top daily points scorer gets 100euro.........plymlegend won 3 this week and iv got him 800 in tournies up therefore with winning weekly hes 1700 up without goin over 5euro buyin.
    I have a stars account and it has awesome variety of comps......but anyone worth there salt(currently playing laddies)would see laddies weekly as a nice easy paycheque where if you can play your smiling really.
    I dont see the point playing any comps bar them at the min as its awesome.
    If plym is reading this awesome play this week and bring it home sir very very good performance this week.

Evo you must play high stakes or cash to have 8or 9k per week cumin in or out.
    I couldnt play cash unless needing pp or anything over 10 as dont feel I need to ...altho played 25 euro pauser and resume due to value.
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:14 am

Cant wait to see Evo's reply Cool
    Evo397bhp
    Evo397bhp

Post  Evo397bhp Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:38 am

Strange reply there muffer ?, are you on "MicroGrabbings" payroll ?

The only thing I can; do is to use an analogy to sum up Laddies.

When your young, the wooden pull along toy train is the bee's knees. Until one day it breaks, you still try to play with it but it's just not the same, then someone buy's you a remote control car, WOW how good is this makes that wooden pull train look crap!.

The obvious point here, is that when young and new to life; that wooden train was fantastic, but as you grow you realise that it was weak and time consuming for little reward.

I can't answer as to why plym is playing, it's a free world and his choice.
    Muffer
    Muffer

boreddddddd Empty hmmmm

Post  Muffer Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:39 am

Evo when you replied erlier saying 8or 9k is a bad week you gave me the indication you play high stakes poker.
    Sorry to offend if I did ,come into my world and join meeeee I love a bit competition.All low stakes which is probably not your forte assuming your a high stakes player ....sigh offer there!
    Gl at the tables answer the boxing post Dan its interesting...
    As for the payroll I wish, prefer to take from all thee ppl playing on a very regular basis.
    Evo397bhp
    Evo397bhp

Post  Evo397bhp Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:06 am

Muffer wrote:Evo when you replied erlier saying 8or 9k is a bad week you gave me the indication you play high stakes poker.
    Sorry to offend if I did ,come into my world and join meeeee I love a bit competition.All low stakes which is probably not your forte assuming your a high stakes player ....sigh offer there!
    Gl at the tables answer the boxing post Dan its interesting...
    As for the payroll I wish, prefer to take from all thee ppl playing on a very regular basis.

dude the point of payroll point is you can't see any fault with them, I was a member of laddies from the 3rd day until 2 months ago, to loose a reg you have to do something wrong scratch Wink

As for "high stakes" comment, depends on what you call high stakes, I play any thing from 0.5/1.00 Hilo to 5/10, none of which I would call High stakes.

but you welcome to my world if you like ?
    Muffer
    Muffer

boreddddddd Empty Lol

Post  Muffer Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:16 am

Never play cash ever Evo unless trying to make points for end of month.
    Never play stts no need.
    Cash isn,t something I would ever play to make a living.
    1.I cudn,t afford it.
    2.I be out my low limit comfort zone.
    3.Im not good enough to play the cash circuit.

If your making a healthy profit on cash I take my hat off to you,I couldn,t do it!!.
    I certainly wont lie saying I could when im in no position to do so.
    Low limit mtts give me a 2nd wage every Monday but cash is and always will be a no go area.
    I try limit myself to 10euro buyins aswell altho if I see a comp failing to hit guarantee value wise il be in.
    Everyone has there neesh I guess but your world is clearly on a higher scale to mine sir regardng cash investment=higher risk,il stick to mine.
    Gl to you nd I hope you do well,didn,t know you play cash but if your doin well fantastic....and gl at the tables!!!!!.(now reply to my post on boxing)
    Muffer
    Muffer

boreddddddd Empty I see your point

Post  Muffer Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:20 am

Evo I do see your point ,all im saying is the weekly is awesome for those wanting a cheapish regular game with low risk.
    I don,t see the dark side with them your rite,I love the site .
    As a regular they have lost some big big names I agree but the weekly is good for those wanting regular games at low buyin knowing the fee is goin back in there pocket if there good enough.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:29 pm