SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+10
MADV
Mumbolungo
scott
wildrick
danowski69
hopelesglory
Pete2504
GlasgowAlex
Bainn
geminis
14 posters

Dont forget the game tonight!!!

Jimmy_Lucky
    Jimmy_Lucky

SPS Chips : 17

Dont forget the game tonight!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dont forget the game tonight!!!

Post  Jimmy_Lucky Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:01 pm

Good game.
    Evo397bhp
    Evo397bhp

SPS Chips : 785
    Favourite hand : High stakes JJ, HiLo A33K Ds

Dont forget the game tonight!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dont forget the game tonight!!!

Post  Evo397bhp Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:11 pm

Vwp m8t
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:52 pm

podium clap clap clap clap

wp dannnnnyyyy boyyyyyyyy
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:46 am

Cheers Evo N Rick, a vwp from evo is just as good as loads of emotes :-)

Same time next week to keep my crown king
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:28 am

Greast result, Danny - wp!

Not to make this thread go into 7 pages (Oh well, go one then . . . ) but Valerie makes a very blunt point in this that I see oh so often.

She says "I got bored". How many times do we battle for 5 hours in an MTT only to get bored and throw it away? I've done it loads and I've done it when 3 and 2-way. The biggest cash jumps yet we throw it away. It's a strange part of the brain that does it I'm sure.

Anyway, the last 5 FTs I've made I've been completely opposite, and I guess, with the result,s it's worked. It did help that in my last 2 the opponents did the "I'm bored I'll throw them all in" routine. cheers
    danowski69

Post  danowski69 Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:53 am

What u didnt see mate is me go down to 500 chips in the 1st hr, back to 4k then to 700 again, i could so easily of said, fuk it have em, but i decided to show myslef i can play with the best of em and fight back, (the odd muffing thrown in of course)

Granted the forum game aint going to make u a millionaire but the reward of grinding it out against u lot, and my awsome pic up for a week was well worth the hard effort.

Ty for the wp matey :-)
    geminis
    geminis

SPS Chips : 208

Post  geminis Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:58 am

cheers citing game tonight.... I wonder how many will be in given there is a some kind of soccer match on or sommet scratch affraid
    danowski69

Post  danowski69 Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:51 am

Im in to keep my top spot, just need 100 runners and me to win so i can take the monthly :-)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:33 am