SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

3 posters

Iphone 4

danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Iphone 4 Empty Iphone 4

Post  danowski69 Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:53 am

For all you geeks out there just thought id let u know how the launch is going.

7am, 900 in the call queue, now we are at full capacity and cant take any more calls

LOL its madness.

Thank god i have the day off king
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Iphone 4 Empty Re: Iphone 4

Post  wildrick Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:37 am

danowski69 wrote:For all you geeks out there just thought id let u know how the launch is going.

7am, 900 in the call queue, now we are at full capacity and cant take any more calls

LOL its madness.

Thank god i have the day off king

lol, nice Smile

never really been into all this posh phone malarkey. Was chattin to a m8 about his new iphone, and he said cos i use the internet so much i should get one, id use it all the time. I spend enough time on the internet when i'm at home tho, don't need to be online when im out as well!

And as for the Aps/games/basic programs, A PSP or similar has better games, 99% of the aps are pointless (Need to work out your share of the bill? theres an ap for that - yeah its called a calculator, my phone has one too.... Need to book a cab? theres an ap for that - erm i dont think i need an ap on my phone to ring a cab.... and dont even get me started on £300 spirit levels), and u have to pay for most of em anyway.

This new ipad looks more interesting, tho is it basically a less powerful touch screen laptop? looks funky tho.

danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:37 am

Bang on it there ricky, the iphone is a shower of shite and a total waste of cash, i have the ericsson vivaz, miles faster then the iphone, tinternet and 8mp cam, what else do u need a "PHONE" for?

as for the ipad, well im wondering if u can actually down load to this, i.e can i download fulltilt or any other poker software, coz if not then to me its just a big fking iphone without the ability to call, plus u can only use it for browsing the net if u have a dongle when outside.

if it only does the above, then i suggest the new touchscreen pc that does all the above and more, and costs less.

apple have marketing nailed and get people hooked, however there product isnt always the best. IMO
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:31 pm

You'll never understand it unless you're in the Apple clique.

Personally, I look for the best quality product for my money, not the most stylish and hyped!
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:31 am

MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:43 am

Haha! Brilliant. I'm assuming some numpty didn't bother to try. I can honestly say that my N95 gets different reception depending on how it's held but the difference is between 5 and 4 bars, not 5 and 0!

What a response "hold it differently". My response would be "take it back, get your money back and buy the HTC". It's 5 times as fast, a much better camera with superior optics and a chit load cheaper for spares.

Saying that, no one will listen - as for the i('m stupid)pad - don't get me started on how SHIT that really is for what you get.

Oh look, I can read an ebook! Well good for you, I'll stick with my 99p Terry Pratchett of Amazon thanks that wont feck up in the sunlight.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content