SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

2 posters

Longer time to think!

cookiejar

SPS Chips : 26

Longer time to think! Empty Longer time to think!

Post  cookiejar Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:11 am

Hey, does anyone know of any good sites for playing low stakes cash where you can extend your time to more than 30 seconds or so?

I've just started playing cash and I'm getting massively bitter when I rush decisions on big hands, and therefore don't make the optimal play. I've had a couple of instances where I have timed out trying to think of the best course of action. (Check-folding a nut flush on the river the other day comes to mind - sickening!)

One other thing - it would be nice to find a site with a good rake-back deal. I know Ladbrokes gives you a good amount of time, but I couldn't find a decent rake-back deal on that.

As ever any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Ally
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Longer time to think! Empty Re: Longer time to think!

Post  wildrick Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:56 am

I cant think of another site that has a timebank & offers rakeback without messing about...

But Betsafe is nice for added value to cash players, with rake back and promos.

Pokerstars I think has a timebank on low stakes cash

Also, I think Ladbrokes do give you rakeback, in the form of cashing in poker points (which u get by raking) check out http://poker.ladbrokes.com/en/poker-promotions/poker-player-club for details Smile

cookiejar

SPS Chips : 26

Post  cookiejar Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:50 am

Nice one Rick thanks for that. I thought the Ladbrokes points could only be used for gifts etc but that's good that you can exchange them for real cash.

So I've signed up for Laddies now - bring on that premium rakeback!

Thanks again,

Ally

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:50 am