SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

3 posters

WSOP Me

GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

SPS Chips : 467
    Favourite hand : Gladly shove all my chips in with AA

WSOP Me Empty WSOP Me

Post  GlasgowAlex Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:55 am

sexyamy83
    sexyamy83

SPS Chips : 265
    Favourite hand : 2 7 offsuit aslong as its against a weak opponent

WSOP Me Empty Re: WSOP Me

Post  sexyamy83 Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:43 am

Purely because they wouldnt have room to house 6000+ players in one day.Usually you then get a day 2a and a day 2b but then on the 3rd day all the players play on the same day. When i played in it there was a day 1d too so that suggests there are less players now probably due to the recession.
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:23 am

sexyamy83 wrote:Purely because they wouldnt have room to house 6000+ players in one day.Usually you then get a day 2a and a day 2b but then on the 3rd day all the players play on the same day. When i played in it there was a day 1d too so that suggests there are less players now probably due to the recession.

yeahthat

If you play the main event, you can often choose your starting day - Id pick 1b. This gives you a chance to watch day 1a, and get a feel for the atmosphere etc, without worrying about playing until the next day, and also helps you avoid some of the pro's the majority of which tend to play 1d.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:50 pm