SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+2
danowski69
the hoooders
6 posters

just lookin on laddies tornys

the hoooders
    the hoooders

SPS Chips : 1368
    Favourite hand : q 10 hearts

just lookin on laddies tornys Empty just lookin on laddies tornys

Post  the hoooders Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:29 am

and not one person reg in any laddies torny all afternoon,what happend to me beloved laddies scratch scratch scratch
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

just lookin on laddies tornys Empty Re: just lookin on laddies tornys

Post  danowski69 Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:43 am

Its gone down hill fast!

No gtds like before, and such low numbers on the decent games, the 9.30am HS used to get 70+ runners, lucky if it makes 25 now.
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

SPS Chips : 332
    Favourite hand : aces are u fookin stupid

Post  geordieneil Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:56 pm

the hoooders wrote:and not one person reg in any laddies torny all afternoon,what happend to me beloved laddies scratch scratch scratch

coz they're thieving pikey c**** and people have now realised.....was a great site once upon a time, they then got greedy and the customer service went from great to diabolical.......result from this...loyal players leave.
    i for one (personal reasons) am loving their failures.

rant over Wink
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:51 pm

For a site that was once the best place to play on the net they sure have fell from grace with joining the micro network being the last in a long line of disasters for them.

Pity tho cause it wasn't till i played there that i began this love affair with poker.
    gdog1666
    gdog1666

SPS Chips : 24

Post  gdog1666 Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:01 pm

So where is everyone playing?

tumbleweed
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:07 pm

Prob still loads playing on microgaming in general in the network games although through different skins. Ongame and ipoker are also quite good and then the fulltilt.

So much choice its hard to say so im only speaking for myself
    gdog1666
    gdog1666

SPS Chips : 24

Post  gdog1666 Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:30 pm

Well currently playing PokerStars for the lowball and Betfair for the NLH.

Will be good when Betfair move to the OnGame Network. Used to also play Bwin as well.
    Muffer
    Muffer

SPS Chips : 163

just lookin on laddies tornys Empty Good point Carnivore

Post  Muffer Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:12 pm

I don,t know what is happening here with them.

We go from a yearly wsop league.....with 30k monthly prizes as well as a 10k weekly freerole in Ricks day 2006.

They cancel the yearly even tho they could easily gain sponsorship to cover the cost.....the monthly they offload to micro which they pay NOT LADDIES.

Weekly went deadish with the omaha rebuys(good game but a muff fest)far better having omahas as 3000 chip freezeouts.Coupled with the warm world cup sapping nights and wimbledon the guarantees sould have been cut not stopped.

I know there is competition from micro on the network but it does not take a brain analyst to work out a few tweaks in the weekly would sort it.

I realise laddies werent charging a fee for themselves either but in there words"this weekly is like a shop window....get them in and they play cash,".

I can,t complain to much the games themselves playing 12 a night im happy if im evens....the dailywins and weekly were fab I do recall noting plyms impressive 2440 profit not goin over 5euro buyin in the weekly.(THAT IS NO CASH GAME!!!! OR STT)SIMPLE QUALITY PLAY!!!!!!.

The point im making here is laddies should cherrish there custom and if it means they lose 2k a week hosting a damn good weekly then so be it.To lose 2k a week sounds bad but when compared with the 10k plus a week they used to give in prizes for league wins it is merely a clever bit of advertising revenue.

I know first hand the rake in fees is down altho "micro " are in effect mollycuddling them.

Give Sir Richard a chance tho the guy is genuine and I disagree with people calling the customer service on ladbrokes poor.It is the best ive ever encountered you get through everytime on the phone and in my time never ever told second rate blag to get call ended.

Slag the site aye agreed 100% but the guys in the office are spotty doggy woggywoooooooooo bowwww wow give me a bone.

Rite enough waffing im now off to drink myself to death

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:44 am