SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

4 posters

impulsive holiday booking

geordieneil
    geordieneil

SPS Chips : 332
    Favourite hand : aces are u fookin stupid

impulsive holiday booking Empty impulsive holiday booking

Post  geordieneil Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:18 pm

being a full time poker player has some good/some bad sides.
    feck the bad ones, the good one is when u see a mega cheap flight going u've got less to weigh up...its a case of feck me thats cheap and book it lol.

if anyone is up for a wee holiday to thailand i'm off on the 25th august for 2 weeks found a bargain flight for £391 inc all taxes...normally this flight is £500-600. thailand is one amazing place, if you've never been there its truely like another planet rather than another country.
    you can get a 4 star hotel for a foookin tenner a night, the food is awesome and very cheap, entertainment purely depends on ur marital status hide lmao but caters for all.

i know 2 people on here have said they really fancy it....be a ball if we could get a few to go over. any other impulsive nutters fancy coming? if so pm me and i'll send u details of the cheap flight i found, but i would imagine it will sell out fairly quick.

nb yes i will be taking cards and chips Smile
    Bubster
    Bubster

SPS Chips : 396

impulsive holiday booking Empty Re: impulsive holiday booking

Post  Bubster Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:01 am

Sweet, enjoy!

drinkin dreamin
    the hoooders
    the hoooders

SPS Chips : 1368
    Favourite hand : q 10 hearts

Post  the hoooders Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:03 am

were in thailand you off m8?i been twice,pattaya both times Wink most def a diff world to what we live in,but a good one i may add!!!! Wink
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

SPS Chips : 332
    Favourite hand : aces are u fookin stupid

Post  geordieneil Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:28 am

i'm off to pattaya myself, this the 3rd time i've been to pattaya.
    but been to thailand many times, used to own a bar in koh samui afew years back
    Muffer
    Muffer

SPS Chips : 163

impulsive holiday booking Empty thailandddddd

Post  Muffer Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:58 am

Hmmmmmmmmmm..............
    women women women hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Luckily the gf aint on here yet,FOOK THE CARDS many ways to enjoy yourself there.

Incredibly cheap deal that mate.....oncethere its a gift .My only prob would be the thai ladies I love intelligent English women.

Maybe im getting old but no turn on doin thai women ....I like the chase in englanddddddddddddddddd.

Hehehe guiness please mr barman and a packet of salted cashews with my comicccccccccccccccccccccc weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content