SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

2 posters

lying in bed at 1230

Muffer
    Muffer

SPS Chips : 163

lying in bed at 1230 Empty lying in bed at 1230

Post  Muffer Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:33 am

Hi would like to share my feelings today.

Woke up at 9am ,have watched alot of documentaries today.............
    May play poker today..........
    Could just eat 3 whoppers with cheese today.......

Thankyou for reading
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

lying in bed at 1230 Empty Re: lying in bed at 1230

Post  MADV Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:57 am

I went to bed today at 1.30am after getting up the previous day at 6.30am.

I then had breakfast and went to work. I'm still working and will be (currently on my lunch break) until 4pm. I've then to go to screwfix to pick up some bits because Sharon's brother and brother-in-law when taking the furniture apart kindly decided to loose half the fixtures and fittings. Oh, and they put 12 units worth of stuff in l box. Thanks, lads!

scratch scratch

Then I'll be unloading the next Transit van full of stuff when my dad and Sharon get back tonight. I'll also be trying to sort the final bits out for my wedding on Saturday and brushing the floor with a broom up my ****!

I've had sausage roll chips and beans for dinner and will no-doubt be on toad-in-the-hole for tea.

I'll be back playing poker when I'm settled - when I'm 50! Embarassed
    Muffer
    Muffer

SPS Chips : 163

lying in bed at 1230 Empty v nice

Post  Muffer Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:34 am

I love chips me...

Im getting up now,will enter my games on micro for 6pm start....im downloading a few games (horror and murder)for the pc .
    Just downloaded 3 horrors(films) aswell for tonight so quite content.
    I must add I hope all goes very well at the weekend for you both and I hope you both have a healthy long life together mate.
    Im currently looking at something unique many people currently chip game consoles to play copied games.......how about making the games work on the consoles without chipping them.
    Defo possible goin to get my brother to have a look at this today when he gets here.
    Windows 7 was cracked very easily on usenext where the updates go on with no suspician at all,love anything like that.
    Get yourselves in the 5k rebuy tonight on micro muffer is on a mission

Sponsored content

lying in bed at 1230 Empty Re: lying in bed at 1230

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:08 pm