SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

+3
CARNIVORE04
geordieneil
tripedd
7 posters

conspiracies thread.

tripedd

SPS Chips : 205

conspiracies thread. Empty conspiracies thread.

Post  tripedd Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:55 am

One thing i have not admitted to the forum is i am a massive conspiracy theorist. So i have decided to start a thread based upon just that......conspiracies.

I would like to know if you know any conspiracies whether big or small , funny or serious.

The thread also relates to weird events or strange phenomena that has happened in the past or is happening right now.

I WILL GET THE BALL ROLLING WITH A CRAZY SPIRAL UFO SEEN IN NORWAY. This phenomena has also been seen in other parts of tghe world this year. Any opinions on what it could be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3m_06G6tYE&feature=related

can you please turn that into a video for me rick. PEACE
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

SPS Chips : 332
    Favourite hand : aces are u fookin stupid

conspiracies thread. Empty Re: conspiracies thread.

Post  geordieneil Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:55 am

geordieneil
    geordieneil

Post  geordieneil Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:01 pm

i am very much a believer that there are other life forms from other planets, they're must be....why just earth?
    the video was a bit unclear to say what it was, what it could be etc etc

but imho they're have definately been "visits" but would still like to see with my own eyes
    CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:18 pm

"Orbs" are always worthy of an odd half hour read
    GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

SPS Chips : 467
    Favourite hand : Gladly shove all my chips in with AA

Post  GlasgowAlex Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:11 am

The spiral lights look like the creation of vapour trails from a jet engine, reflecting light.

If the earth has been visited by aliens in the past then We are the Result and god is an alien.

How about: Random Number Generators are not random!
    danowski69

SPS Chips : 2455

Post  danowski69 Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:24 am

Its all mumbojumbo to me
    geordieneil
    geordieneil

Post  geordieneil Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:43 am

GlasgowAlex wrote:The spiral lights look like the creation of vapour trails from a jet engine, reflecting light.

If the earth has been visited by aliens in the past then We are the Result and god is an alien.

How about: Random Number Generators are not random!

very possible, this earth is billions of years old yet we "humans/apes" are supposedly only a few million years old, i reckon we got evicted from neptune, coz the rent was too high and our neptune giro's couldn't cover the rent....

random number generators random??? are they feck lol
    tripedd

Post  tripedd Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:47 am

yooooooooooo. The first clip i posted of the spiral ufo is not so much a conspiracy but certainly an interesting clip. I will breakdown different views of different types of minds.

Skeptic. The skeptic would relate it to a man made object such as a missile or jet entering or leaving the atmosphere(or just passing through different parts of the atmosphere) This is a pretty credible answer as that event can create a similar effect. The fact that the russians claim there was no missile testing at that time is not conclusive as it may of been top secret.

Middle ground. it does not look like a natural phenomenon and it is strange so ufo or top secret aircraft.

Fantasist /believer. I think there a couple of things this could be connected to . One is UFO of some kind but the other is far more crazy dont get me wrong i dont know what it is but there are people who say it could be a wormhole . This could be created by two things(according to certain conspiracy theorists). One is the large Hadron collider that has been set up under switzerland. Its purpose to push particles together at a great speed and recreate similar conditions to the big bang. People say that the experiment will affect time and space therefore potentially creating wormholes and black holes. If this is true these events will be a more and more regular occurence. The other is the wormwood theory which is a black hole that travels thorugh our solar system every few thousand years. Please read up yourself on these topics i will post some links in near future.

My view i dont know what it is has the look of missile but the final look of the clip does not look like a missile so god knows. PEACE......and more to come
    tripedd

Post  tripedd Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:00 am

Hi alex i think theres a massive chance that we were manipulated by aliens sometime during our development in fact im almost certain of it. Have read a number of books on the subject looking at ancient history and most of it points to DNA manipulation of some kind. Also the sumerian stone tablets ( the most ancient story of our first advanced society) has many references ...in fACT IT SAID THE annukai(Which means from those from heven to earth came) came to our planet to cultavate land then created us in clay vessels by mixing our and thier DNA. Its very interesting stuff the only issue i have with it is that it is written in an ancient language similar to hyrogliphics so it is a matter of believing someones translation. Saying that though there are many images depicting beings in spacecrafts.

More to come.

CARNIVORE04
    CARNIVORE04

SPS Chips : 1377

Post  CARNIVORE04 Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:12 pm

Bubster
    Bubster

SPS Chips : 396

Post  Bubster Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:45 pm

All very interesting, keep it coming! Suspect
    danowski69

Post  danowski69 Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:39 am

My profile pic isnt fake...its very true!
    tripedd

Post  tripedd Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:03 pm

Hello folks. As there are many weird and wonderful conspiracies out there i thought we should look at one that we have witnessed and has affected us all.

911...... i wont be psoting my opinions or videos and links that relate to the subject yet i want to know what my fellow forumites think of it.

So was it a simple terrorist attack or was it an engineered event against its own people by the U.S .
    Please let me jnow your views folks PEACE
    MADV
    MADV

SPS Chips : 1369
    Favourite hand : AA - the suit, quite frankly, is irrelevant

Post  MADV Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:10 pm

If anyone really believes any of this tripe (pun intended) then they want abducting by aliens!

We've sent craft to places far beyond the scope of any 'manned' (I say this loosely, I mean life forms) and you think they came to visit and manipulate us? It's OK as entertainment but please, for the big bang's sake, don't fecking buy into the crap. Take Roswell for instance. PROVEN as a bloody air balloon trial yet people still think little green men were tested on.

I'm not a sceptic I'm just someone who actually looks into things as opposed to believing the shit on telly and radio. If anyone would like a good book to put all this aliens, cold fusion, Voodoo science bullshit to be then get Plank's "Vodoo Science".

Honestly, the chit on some fora!

As for 911 - really, come on FFS. Yawn!
    tripedd

Post  tripedd Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:43 am

Well MAD V....Im quite shocked by your disapproval towards this thread. I understand your an intelligent guy my friend but i still dont believe you should be so dismissive to many of the the theories or possibilities i will put on this thread.
    I appreciate that 911 is a bit old but i was genuinely interested in peoples opinions on it. Mainly because it is the biggest and most obvious inside job ever and if that sort of event is possible, anything is possible. Your post has only made me more determined to push on with this thread. Some of the things i will put on the thread may be worthy of ridicule but as i said before it is only things i have read that i pass onto you......Im not asking anyone to believe it.

As for TV.....its poison i rarely watch it. The whole world changed since the invention of TV. Gradually we become stupider and stupider watching the idiot box as the morale fibre of our world erodes around us. PEACE!

Thanks for the heads up on voodoo science i may well purchase that. Oh have you still got old poker books you want to sell MAD?
    tripedd

Post  tripedd Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:06 am

Here is one of the better videos on September the 11th it is over an hour long but if you have a spare hour well worth a watch. Opinions please.

Think about this how has this event changed the world?
    What laws have changed?
    What liberties have we lost?
    What is the war on Terror?
    What is the New World Order?
    MADV
    MADV

Post  MADV Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:46 am

tripedd wrote:

Here is one of the better videos on September the 11th it is over an hour long but if you have a spare hour well worth a watch. Opinions please.

Think about this how has this event changed the world?
    What laws have changed?
    What liberties have we lost?
    What is the war on Terror?
    What is the New World Order?

I will watch this when I have time, Tripedd. I can then comment on your questions purely from that Video. Then I'll do some research (as I've not done it previously on the questions you ask) and come back with my preliminary answers. Then I'll go do some more in-depth studies and come back to you with what I believe is my considered opinion.

With regards to my comment, I was having the debate with the missus at the same time on aliens and still can't believe that although we line up on everything else, she thinks it possible we.ve been "visited".

I'd like Rick to join in on this debate as he'll argue either side (just as I will) just for the fun of it. I'm not trying to kill the thread, I'm merely putting my side down and my side is that I strongly believe it to be a load of bollocks and those that buy into it to be blind to real research. As a researcher this obviously drives me fcking mental! It's the same reason, we, as seasoned poker players find it infuriating when some numpty cracks our KK with A2 all in pre-flop because he"had an ace"! He's seen them do it on TV therefore it must be right?

I have a simple question really for all alien believers; If you could break all fundamental laws of Physics, break the rule of E=mc^2, travel further than any life as we know it could possibly sustain (even a single bacterium living off a spacecraft with food the size of England can't go to the distances our unmanned craft have travelled) why the FUCK would you float around in a stupid shaped ship (again breaking all laws of design for speed) and then fuck off again without saying hello?
    scratch scratch scratch
    GlasgowAlex
    GlasgowAlex

SPS Chips : 467
    Favourite hand : Gladly shove all my chips in with AA

Post  GlasgowAlex Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:22 pm

The "fundamental laws of physics" are broken
    danowski69

Post  danowski69 Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:55 am

The wife says "and i quote"

There is a point id like to clarify.
    We need to seperate the existance of aliens, and there ability to visit earth.

In our galaxy there are a billion stars and planets, there are another billion billon galaxys like ours.
    If the chances of life spontaniously happening are on in a billion it means there are at least another billion planets out there that have some kind of life.

The other point id like to clear up is the difference between physics and quantum physics.
    Space travel upholds the fundamental laws of quantum physics, and doesn't break them.

Life on our planet has evolved around the most common element, which happens to be hydrogen.
    Its safe to assume, that on these other billion planets where life may exist, the common element may be different.
    Therefore, the life that could evolve could be beyond our imagination, and its building blocks be completley different to the dna that we know and understand.

Dont form such hard and fast opinions, true intelligence comes from people who appreciate how much there is really left to learn.
    MADV
    MADV

Post  MADV Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:53 pm

How come she fell for you, Dan; she seems to have a great view on life lol. Only jesting.

In response:

I fully understand that classical physics has been "updated". I also appreciate the odds of life and the size of the universe. I alo don't fully understand quantum mechanics but I'm learning. Those who say they do, or so I've read, have simply not read enough. Laughing

I realise the building blocks of life may be very different. Life, as you say, may be incomprehensible to what "we" know. The conscious may be entirely different. However I stand by my statement that to travel the distances required for contact would need to break even quantum laws. Whether travelling on a wave or more classically, no matter what the machinery, one cannot escape the weight increase and sheer length of time one would have to travel to reach us. DNA and initial elements as well as quantum mechanics do not change the fundamental laws of travel: speed, distance and time.

Ending a statement about true intelligence, I found deeply insulting from someone quite clearly possessing their own. I may challenge my fellow colleagues and scientists on what they've produced, I'd never make such brash statements about one of them as that though. I do comprehend just how little we know and it's why I love the debate.

MADV
    MADV

Post  MADV Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:56 pm

As a follow up, can you ask for a clarification of "Space Travel" please, Dan? Very Happy
    danowski69

Post  danowski69 Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:37 pm

From the wife.

No insult intended mate. It was aimed at all statements, myself included.

On space travel......

Quantum physics has several theroies proving that protons, electrons and neutrons can be in two different places at the same time.

I agree travelling in the traditional sense we are incapable of reaching beyond our solar system.

I believe the answer lies in the quantum world of black holes, wormholes and string theory.

At the quantum level physics is mind blowing.

A little known fact, students of this subject have the highest suicide rate of any studied subject.

Its impressive that your one of the minority who look for and care about the big questions.

As to why i feel for dan.....he is part of care in the community and i get discount of my council tax :-)
    MADV
    MADV

Post  MADV Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:24 am

danowski69 wrote:From the wife.

No insult intended mate. It was aimed at all statements, myself included.

On space travel......

Quantum physics has several theroies proving that protons, electrons and neutrons can be in two different places at the same time.

I agree travelling in the traditional sense we are incapable of reaching beyond our solar system.

I believe the answer lies in the quantum world of black holes, wormholes and string theory.

At the quantum level physics is mind blowing.

A little known fact, students of this subject have the highest suicide rate of any studied subject.

Its impressive that your one of the minority who look for and care about the big questions.

As to why i feel for dan.....he is part of care in the community and i get discount of my council tax :-)

HAHAH! Now that's how to end a post! Brilliant!

For that moment of humour I'll forgive the (misconstrued) taunt at my intellect!

With regards to the level of quantum physics you talk about - I was aware that looking at physics at this level does open up new realms I suppose one has to consider. I don't, still however, see how something so small and confined (such as the make up of an atom) even if the protons and nutrons exist, simultanously at two points, could stretch for such a distance.

I shall look into it more. Thansk for pointing me in a new area of study.

PS - Whilst researching I've hidden the pills, locked the doors and put all sharp knives in the kid's room! Very Happy
    tripedd

Post  tripedd Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:31 am

Hi im posting 2 short videos to conclude the 911 debate.
    One is footage of the tower being hit by the plane and at the centre of the plane a small black ufo seems to detach from the plane and fly off into the distance.
    The second is a video of the BBC reporting the clapse of building 7 although you can see Building 7 still standing behind the newscaster. This is weird do you not think . Why are they reporting on the clapse before it has happened. So blantantly a cover up its untrue.
    Also this video talks about Jews being involved . This does not interest me really and i am no way anti semetic . So if anyone is a jew on the forum Sry it was not my intention just wanted to show the other part on the clip. I was wondering if anyone watched Loose change (paticuarley MADV) if so any comments. Also please watch these clips and comment. PEACE

MADV
    MADV

Post  MADV Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:04 am

tripedd - it's official, mate; you're off your rocker! Sorry but there's no other response.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 4:03 pm