SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

keep the faith

tripedd

SPS Chips : 205

keep the faith  Empty keep the faith

Post  tripedd Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:46 pm

If any forumites are feeling frustrated at their game or having a bad run please keep the faith.
    I have just waited up till 2.15 am for a tourney on pokerstars that i thought i had qualified for. Turns out it was just a holding bank for everyone who had qualified for a share in the 50 billionth hand promotion. Played it for 30 mins i was putting in text why is there no prizepool? before pokerstars kindly stopped the mtt and said sorry for any confusion. I suprise myself with my own stupidity sometimes.
    All im saying if i can win at this game anyone can

SO GOOD LUCK BELIEVE IN YOURSELVES AND KEEP THE FAITH PEACE.
    Goodnight i leave you with a song

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:39 am