SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

4 posters

Comedy genius?

wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Comedy genius? Empty Comedy genius?

Post  wildrick Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:18 am

If anyones got a spare 10 mins, and fancies a chuckle, have a read of matt Broughtons latest blog post:

http://www.thewasterblog.blogspot.com/

funny as fck lmao

and remember theres more blogs in our study,

http://www.sharkpokerschool.com/the-study/blogs/
    phinnies1
    phinnies1
    Admin

SPS Chips : 121

Comedy genius? Empty Re: Comedy genius?

Post  phinnies1 Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:25 pm

Great article again Matt, keep them coming
    Miguel
    Miguel

SPS Chips : 2

Post  Miguel Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:21 am

Check this out - funniest thing I've read in a while can't wait to get my rigtard t-shirt form the printers Smile

http://www.billrini.com/2009/03/14/crazy-rigtards/
    swishtony
    swishtony

SPS Chips : 116

Post  swishtony Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:09 pm

Brilliant article by Matt lmao

I think some of those celebrity players have a lot to answer for, I'm sure most of the online donks have learnt through watching them and their truly awful play. Horrible to see them playing in these big buy in games on TV when they have no clue, puts me right on tilt!

I find the same with players liky Vicky Coren who I really don't rate, how does she get into all these big games on TV? Is it just because she has made herself a known face or because she has the money to enter the big games or all through sponsorship? How did she ever got sponsored by PS, not sure if she still is, all I know is that I have hardly seen her play a decent hand of poker!

Discuss please rant
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

Post  wildrick Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:10 am

not sure which games she buys into and which she's sponsored into, but she is defo still sponsored by poker stars. She achieved this by winning the london ept, id imagine.

Ive played on the same table as her in ept's twice now, and changed my opinion of her completely over this time.

She portrays a rather naive/innocent/dumb kind of image, primarily by pretending to think out loud, and sounding dumb whilst doing it. HOWEVER - this is an act, 100%. And it works. She gets fck all respect, and knows it, but changes her play to suit. Im not saying she's phil ivey in a skirt, but she's a long way from most peoples view of her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 5:39 pm