SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

3 posters

whats with all these splits on laddies

Evo397bhp
    Evo397bhp

SPS Chips : 785
    Favourite hand : High stakes JJ, HiLo A33K Ds

whats with all these splits on laddies Empty whats with all these splits on laddies

Post  Evo397bhp Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:06 pm

Just finished 4th in the 17.5k gtd, but even after i'd said i never split cheap tourneys they kept asking !!

GET RIDE OF THE SILLY OPTION on less than $100 buyin games for god sake... bitch over Laughing
    phinnies1
    phinnies1
    Admin

SPS Chips : 121

whats with all these splits on laddies Empty Re: whats with all these splits on laddies

Post  phinnies1 Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:51 am

Have to agree in some ways however, I really think you can use this angle, as soon as they start begging for a chop you know who needs the money and who is laddering, just say no and rain on them!!!
    Evo397bhp
    Evo397bhp

SPS Chips : 785
    Favourite hand : High stakes JJ, HiLo A33K Ds

whats with all these splits on laddies Empty Re: whats with all these splits on laddies

Post  Evo397bhp Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:21 am

What i did :-)

they just seem to be split crazy now a days but put that down to a lot of them are not regs on a FT now and even 10 up there wanting to devide money ....why on earth would i plit my wages with someone ? ........DO BEHAVE lol

I don't mind it on the larger pool games on stars and depending how and who's at the table i might look at the option but on laddies !! please
    neil003
    neil003

SPS Chips : 8

Post  neil003 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:41 am

evo i see where your coming from, on a couple of occasions ive done a deal just because i got fed up of being asked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 5:24 pm