SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Hi and welcome to our SPS Forum!

Only our forum members are eligible for our freerolls, cheaprolls, forum games, and other promotions; so if you haven't registered, please sign up, it only takes a minute!

Any problems or questions please email us at admin@sharkpokerschool.com

SharkPokerSchool Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SharkPokerSchool Forum
www.SharkPokerSchool.com....  Hi Guest, welcome to the SPS Forum!..... Welcome to our newest member darrayb..... Don't forget our friendly weekly forum game, and wp to last Sunday's winner, xBEASTx!!!

2 posters

laddies tourney main lobby

___Bod___
    ___Bod___

SPS Chips : 8

laddies tourney main lobby Empty laddies tourney main lobby

Post  ___Bod___ Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:54 am

Random question, does anyone know what the black/green colours on the laddies tourney main menu nowadays relate to? I assume it must mean something but it doesn't seem to be related to rebuys/late reg etc...

Obv it'll be something dead basic and i'm going to look like a fuckwit for asking. On the bright side i'll be hard pressed to outdo jimmy's magnum opus ;-)
    wildrick
    wildrick
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor
    SharkPokerSchool Mentor

SPS Chips : 2238
    Favourite hand : 10sJs

laddies tourney main lobby Empty Re: laddies tourney main lobby

Post  wildrick Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:06 am

oi oi bod m8

Yeah those colours have been brought in since laddies went onto the microgaming network.

basically the blak tournaments are the network tournaments, and the green tournaments can only be played through laddies.

So black tourns generally have bigger gtees and more runners, green tournaments have lower fields, but a slightly higher standard of play imho, as laddies crowd of players is slightly better than the microgaming network average i reckon.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:16 am